Are you searching for – Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for CBSE students 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for CBSE students 2022.
Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for CBSE students 2022
In continuation to CBSE Circular No. 101/2022 dated 09.09.2022, CBSE in partnership with Microsoft shall
be offering the next batches of Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students across
CBSE schools. Microsoft through its Global Learning Partners would be conducting various virtual sessions on technology exposure and industry engagement for students during November and December 2022.
Brief about the Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
- Students will be oriented about various themes such as technology areas, inspiring industry talks, career insights, entrepreneurship and hands-on exposure to implement their ideas. Students would have opportunities to work on mini projects as teams. They will submit their projects at the end of the program.
- Mini challenges and assignments will be provided to students during the program for continuous assessment and engagement.
- Students will be given orientation on several tech areas and opportunities to participate at National and International level challenges on Coding/Applications of AI.
- Leaders from the industry will be invited to deliver guest talks on each day of the program
Themes to be covered – Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
- Technology Exposure- Cloud, AI, Analytics among others
- Coding and its applications
- Insights and lessons from career journeys of practitioners
- Entrepreneurship – from idea to making it happen
- Implementing innovative ideas
Mode and Duration:
- Online (virtual)
- Five days, two hours per day and time for project work and showcase
Certificates: On successful completion of the program, certificates will be provided to students.
Registration: Teachers can register on behalf of students using any ONE of the following links. There are two options to choose from and both are equally good and would provide uniform experience. The detailed agenda from the respective programme can be viewed after registration.
Registration Link Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for CBSE students 2022
|Date of Training||12th to 22nd November 2022||1st to 10th December 2022|
|Email for query||[email protected]||[email protected]|
Please note that:
- The programs are open to all CBSE schools.
- There is no fee for registering for these trainings.
- The registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. However the partner will reach out to the
registered teachers for subsequent session details.
- Once a teacher registers, Microsoft training partners will share the joining link on the email provided
in the registration form