Are you searching for – Best Tips for Staying Motivated in College
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Best Tips for Staying Motivated in College
CBSE Circular – Commemoration of 3rd Anniversary of NEP-2020 through CBSE – One Child, One Plant Campaign
To commemorate the 3rd anniversary of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, CBSE proposes to undertake a sensitisation campaign for schools and students on the environmental concerns such as energy conservation, wastage of food at social gatherings, hazards of electronic waste, conservation of petroleum products, plastic pollution etc.
The Board also proposes a massive tree plantation campaign called ‘CBSE – One Child, One Plant Campaign’ in all the schools from 29th July 2023 to 28th August 2023.
The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 also stresses upon appropriate integration of environmental awareness and sensitivity towards its conservation and sustainable development, so that environment education becomes an integral part of school curricula. Therefore, in this backdrop, it is proposed that all schools shall initiate the following actions:
- Massive environment awareness programmes through ECO-CLUBS in the schools that may include themes such as water and energy conservation, prevention of wastage of resources, pollution control etc.
- Every school must ask each of its students (all classes) to plant a sapling, wherever convenient, whether in school premises or at home or in the boundaries of the playgrounds or any other place which is approachable to them.
- Discussions may be held in class about various environmental concerns, importance of tree plantation, conservation of resources etc. Students may also discuss about the variety/ species of the tree/ sapling planted, its benefits, its occurrence, the kind of look after it requires etc. This will help the students relate to the activity better.
- Students may be given the responsibility of planting and observing the trees for their growth as part of activities conducted under Eco-clubs established in the schools.
- Schools must also plan other similar activities that may create awareness among the students for environment protection.
A brief report of activities (including 2-3 photographs) may be uploaded by the schools before 31st August 2023 at the following link:
All the schools are requested to disseminate the above information among all stakeholders and encourage maximum number of students to participate in the ‘CBSE – One Child,
One Plant Campaign’ so as to make them aware about the environment and make the campaign a great success.