Are you searching for – Artificial Intelligence Class 8 Annual Exam Model and Sample Paper 2023-24
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Artificial Intelligence Class 8 Annual Exam Model and Sample Paper 2023-24
Artificial Intelligence Class 8 Annual Exam Model and Sample Paper 2023-24
Annual Examination 2023-23 Subject – Artificial Intelligence Class – VIII (8th) Time – 2:30 hours
Important Instructions :
- Question Paper consists of 36 questions in two sections : Section A & Section B
- Section A Part 1 has objective type, and Part 2 True & False questions whereas Section B Part A & B contains Subejctive type questions.
- SECTION A – Objective Type Questions & True – False based Questions (20 Marks)
- SECTION B – Part A & B Subjective Type Questions (40 Marks)
SECTION – A
Part – 1 Objective Type Questions (1×10=10 Marks)
You have been given a set of 10 MCQs. Each question has four options. Choose the best options.
1. Which of the following is true ?
- (a) Artificial Intelligent Systems involve software only.
- (b) Artificial Intelligent Systems involve hardware only.
- (c) Artificial Intelligent Systems involve softaware and hardware. (Correct Answer)
- (d) Artificial Intelligent Systems involve neither softaware nor hardware
2. which of the following types of tasks are comparatively easy for artificial intelligent systems? (i) Common Taks (ii) Expert Tasks
- (a) (i) are easier
- (b) (ii) are easier
- (c) Both (i) and (ii) are equally easy (Correct Answer)
- (d) Both (i) and (ii) are equally difficult
3. Which of the following artificial intelligence systems will surpass human capabilities?
- (a) Artificial Board Intelligence Systems
- (b) Human Intelligence based Artificial systems
- (c) Super Computing Artificial Intelligence Systems
- (d) Artificial Super Intelligence (Correct Answer)
4. What is the name of Google’s AI – based messaging service ?
- (a) Allo (Correct Answer)
- (b) Helo
- (c) Orkut
- (d) Facebook
5. In which of the following products does the AI play multi – game matches with humans ?
- (a) Alexa
- (b) AlphaGo (Correct Answer)
- (c) Allo
- (d) AI Now
6. In most of the cases, AI adds Intelligence to the existing products. This is known as
- (a) AI Automation
- (b) Al Augmentation (Correct Answer)
- (c) AI Adaption
- (d) AI Acquisition
7. What do we call the AI capability of self-programming by learning from the data fed to it?
- (a) AI Programming
- (b) Al Adaptation (Correct Answer)
- (c) AI Augmentation
- (d) AI Development
8. Who among the following coined the term “Artificial Intelligent”?
- (a) Alan turing
- (b) John McCarthy (Correct Answer)
- (c) Bill Gates
- (d) Steve Jobs
9. Which of the following countries was the first to start work on Fifth Generation Computer (FGCS)?
- (a) USA
- (b) UK
- (c) Japan (Correct Answer)
- (d) France
10. With the help of computers understand the common language used by the humans.
- (a) Neural Language Processing
- (b) Common Language Processing
- (c) Natural Language Processing (Correct Answer)
- (d) Human Language Processing
Part – 2 True & False Questions (1×10=10 Marks)
State T for Tryue and F for False Statements (1×10 =10 marks)
- Amazon and Walmart use AI technology to understand their customers better. – True
- AI technology doesn’t have any risks. – False
- Smart buildings and smart cities help in sustainable development. – True
- The latest phase of smart cities involves replacement of government servants with Ais – True
- Smart cities can lead to better disaster management and responses. – True
- Smart buildings do not need a number of interconnected devices. – False
- Smart buildings in existence today are only partly smart. – True
- Smart buildings can inform the manufactures when something needs to be replaced or upgraded. – True
- Smart cities connect individuals with communities – False
- The development of self – driving vehicles will help in reducing accidents and traffic jams. – True
SECTION – B
Part A – Short Type Questions (2×8 = 16 Marks)
- Define the term AI and AI Ethics?
- What are the different possible types of AI that you use in your daily life.
- Draw a layout of a dream smart house.
- Draw a Venn diagram representing the relationship between the 3 domains of AI?
- Write down 4 limitations of AI
- Enlist any 4 smart products that can contribute towards the achievement of SDGs?
- Differentiate between human intelligence and artificial intelligence.
- Name all the different modules of AI curriculum learnt in class 8?
Part B – Descriptive Type Questions (3×8 = 24 Marks)
- List the contribution of AI in various fields.
- Explain various AI related devices used in day-to-day life.
- Explain any six sustainable development goals in detail.
- Explain the different phases of development of AI?
- List out and explain different skill sets required for AI jobs?
- Explain different types of AI careers?
- Explain various ethical concerns related to adaption of AI?
- Explain the learning outcomes of Artificial Intelligence curriculum of Class 8?
Best of Luck.
Thanks to Beloved Readers.