NTA All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) Started Today. Official Notification and Official Website Given and all other information are provided in this article.
NTA All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE)
All Details Like Education Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fees Who can Apply for this and Advertisement also attached.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions.
Last Date to Apply : 19th November 2020
To assess competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research based international standards, efficiency, transparency and error free delivery. The National Testing Agency is entrusted to address all such issues using best in every field, from test preparation, to test delivery and to test marking.Amongst other tests, NTA shall also conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 programmes, Entrance examinations of AISSEE, for the 2021 admissions to class VI and IX, however dates for the Test are to be finalized and shall be notified.
Important Information and Dates at Glance
|Online Submission of Application Form|| From 20th October to 19th November 2020 |
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/Paytm|| 19th November 2020|
Fee Payable by candidates in INR:
|General/Wards of Defence personnel and OBC(NCL)* as per central list|| Rs.550/- (Rupees five |
hundred and fifty only)
|Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes||Rs.400/-(Rupees four hundred only)|
*OBC-NCL List (other backward classes-non creamy layer) as per the Central List of other backward classes available on the website of National Commission for Backward Classes(NCBC), www.ncbc.nic.in, as on the first day of the month in which the process of Online Admission Form for AISSEE commences.
Candidates falling within this list may mention OBC-NCL in the Category column. State/ UT list OBC(NCL) who are not in the Central List of OBC(NCL) must not choose the category “OBC-NCL”.
The fee as mentioned above is exclusive of any taxes or service charges payable to banks/payment organizations, that may be applicable Fee as mentioned above is non-refundable. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Apply Now Click Here : – https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/Instruction.aspx
Advertisement in Gujarati
1. Candidates can apply for AISSEE 2021 “Online” only on the website https://aissee.nta.nic.in.The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
3. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for admission to the same level, all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5. Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or that of their parents, as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only.
6. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download and read the Information Bulletin carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload the following documents:
Scanned images of Candidate‟s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
Candidate‟s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Candidate‟s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
(In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used) Date of Birth Certificate
Caste/ Community/ Category Certificate
Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Exservicemen, as applicable.
(The certificates as detailed above: File size (100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG or JPEG format). (If the information given or documents uploaded are not correct or incomplete or cannot be corroborated with the required original certificates at the time of 3 admission, the candidate is liable to be rejected and admission denied to him or her)
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate‟s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated. Download save and print copies of confirmation page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
All the 4 steps can be done together in one go or at different times.
7. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-3 and Step-4 are not complete. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
8. Candidates are advised to keep the application number and password generated during registration confidential and use them to view registration data and download admit card, results etc.
9. Any request to change the exam centre, date and time provided on the admit card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
10. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
11. The entire application process of AISSEE 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, certificates, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand.
12. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in regularly for all examination related updates and to check their emails. However Candidates are advised to visit the respective school website for information about the school.
13. Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, cap, goggles, jackets, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, formulae, Log Tables, whitener, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices, pointed instruments etc in the Examination Hall/Room.