1. What are the competencies and concepts covered under the developmental goal 1 ?
Answer : Self-concept, pro-social behavior, health, nutrition, hygienic practices, self-protection, motor skills
2. What is the specific purpose of Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika ?
Answer : Ensure smooth transition of children to the primary grades
3. How many developmental goals are covered in the development of Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika?
Answer : 3 developmental goals
4. What kind of material is suggested in Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika ?
Answer : Indigenous/locally, low-cost or no-cost material
5. What is free play?
Answer : Child-initiated small group activity
6. What is meant by DIY?
Answer : Do It Yourself
7. The main purpose of the activity/interest areas is to give children opportunity for
Answer : Free Play
8. Vidya Pravesh is meant for the children of what stage of schooling ?
Answer : Children entering Grade I
9. What is the duration for the implementation of Vidya Pravesh in weeks?
Answer : 12 Weeks
10. The NEP-2020 talks about what kind of intervention to be given in the early grades?
Answer : Lay-based, enquiry based, age and developmentally appropriate
11. What is portfolio?
Answer : Collection of concrete work sample of each child
12. What is the correct example of phonological awarness?
Answer : Identification of rhyming words
13. Which of the following document is part of the FLN Mission?
Answer : Vidya Pravesh
14. What term is used for preschool III in NEP-2020?
Answer : Balvatika
15. When should the worksheets be given to the children?
Answer : After children have sufficient opportunities to play with concrete objects or toys and play-based activities.
16. What is the correct example of balance in activities?
Answer : Teacher-initiated and child-initiated activities
17. At which stage of life is the brain development rapid?
Answer : Early childhood stage
18. What is meant by the weekly schedule?
Answer : Day-wise scheduling of activities to be conducted for a week
19. Which document is mentioned as level-3 in the FLN Mission Guidelines?
Answer : Balvatika
20. What is the duration for the implementation of Balvatika ?
Answer : 1 year
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 5 Understanding Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika Quiz Answer Key, If you like then share to Others,
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.
Happy Reading, Stay Connected