What is Cyber AASHVAST ?
Cyber AASHVAST Full Form – Cyber Assured Assistance Service Helpful for Victims At Shortest Distance.
On January 11, 2020, Home Minister Amit Shah launched the country’s first Cyber Crime Prevention Unit called the “Cyber AASHVAST” in Gandhinagar. Along with AASHVAST, the Video Integration and State Wide Advance Security project called VISWAS was also launched.
- Cyber Aashvast is an initiative started by the Cyber Crime Cell of the Gujarat Police.
- It will own an exclusive online portal that will have dedicated service helpline for victims of cyber-crimes.
Cyber Crime Helpline Number Gujarat, India
Dial – 1930 New number
Units under Cyber AASHVAST:
There are four units of the portal which include:
- Incident Response Unit: It is a 24×7 basis available team ready to deal with online financial crimes.
- Cyber Suraksha(Security) Lab: It is a dedicated space for the citizens where they can take the help of kiosks to find out if their phone has been hacked or is a victim of malware.
- Cyber Crime Prevention Unit: It is an online portal which will contain a database of thousands of phone numbers and website links that have been suspected of being involved in financial crimes so that the citizens can aware themselves and stay alert.
- Cyber Anti-bullying Unit: It deals with cases of online stalking, harassment, bullying, using morphed pictures, sexual harassment and has a dedicated team of police personnel and counselors to help the victims, while retaining their confidentiality. The helpline number is 100.
Official Government Website for Cyber
I hope you like the Article of the What is Cyber Aashvast ? Use and Units of Cyber Aasvast 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected.