Are you searching for – Speech on World Liver Day in English – 19 April 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech on World Liver Day in English – 19 April 2023
Speech on World Liver Day in English – 19 April 2023
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers and My Dear Friends Good Morning to All
World Liver day is celebrated on 19 April, every year to spread awareness about liver related diseases. Liver is very important part of our body. It is an organ and gland in human body. It is spongy, wedge shaped, reddish brown in color and about a size of a football. It is a key player in our body’s digestive system.
We cannot survive without liver. if we don’t take good care of liver then it can be easily damaged. Liver removes toxins from the bodies blood supply, maintains healthy blood sugar levels, regulates blood clotting and performs hundreds of other vital functions.
When our liver is unable to do primary functions many serious health issues start to arise. Some important conditions are hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, liver cirrhosis, liver cancer etc. Common symptoms of liver disease are vomiting, loss of appetite, Nausea, abdominal pain, fever, jaundice etc.
Ways to Healthy Liver are :
- Eat a balanced diet
- maintain a healthy weight
- exercise regularly
- avoid toxins
- use alcohol responsibily
- avoid contaminated needles
- avoid the use of illicit drugs
- get medical care if you are exposed to blood
- don’ts are personal hygiene items
- get vaccinated for hepatitis A and B
Liver Cleansing Tips :
- Use olive oil for making food.
- Include garlic and turmeric in your food
- Fruits like grapefruit Apple, Walnuts etc. should be included in your diet
- Intake lemon and lime juice.
Thanks to All beloved Readers.
Leave a Comment