Are you searching for – Speech on National Women’s Day Birth Day of Sarojini Naidu 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Speech on National Women’s Day Birth Day of Sarojini Naidu 2023
Speech on National Women’s Day Birth Day of Sarojini Naidu
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers and My Dear Friends Good Morning to All
Sarojini Naidu (The Nightingale of India)
Sarojini Naidu was born in Hyderabad on 13th February 1879 in a Bengali Family. Her birthday is celebrated as “National Women’s Day”, of India every year. She was an Indian political activist and a great poet. Her father name was Aghorenath Chattopadhyay. He was the principal of Nizam College of Hyderabad. Her mother name was Barada Sundari Devi and she was a Brilliant poet. Sarojini Naidu grew up with excellent values in her family.
Sarojini Naidu was also known as “Nightingale of India”, because of the beautiful poems that she wrote. She participated in India National Movement for the Independence of the country. She met great personalities like Rabindranath Tagore, Gopala Krishna Gokhale and Mahatma Gandhi during the Freedom struggle.
And then she travelled to different parts of India and gave speeches on nationalism, women’s right and social welfare. Sarojini Naidu was actively participated in Quit India Movement and also got arrested many times. However nothing reduced her love for the nation.
She was appointed as the president of Indian National congress in 1925 and later she become Governor of Uttar Pradesh in 1947. And she also established her name as the poetess in the Indian History of Literature.
Her poem “In the Bazaars of Hyderabad”, is one of the most well-known poems.
She died of a heart attack on 2nd March 1949 in Lucknow. Sarojini Naidu is still an inspiration for all the women. She empowered women and set an example which is still followed.
10 Lines Speech on Sarojini Naidu in English 2023
Good Morning everyone !
Today I am going to speak few lines about Sarojini Naidu
- Sarojini Naidu was an Indian Political activist and a poet.
- She was born on 13th February 1879, in Hyderabad.
- She is also known as “The Nightingale of India”, because of her color, imaginary and lyrical quality of her poetry
- Her father name was Aghorenath Chattopadhyay and her mother name was Varada Sundari Devi
- She was not only freedom fighter but also the first women governor of Uttar Pradesh
- She was elected as the President of Indian National Congress in 1925, Because of her political and educational abilities.
- Her Poetry includes children’s poem, patriotism, romance and tragedy
- India celebrates Sarojini Naidu’s Birthday every year as “National Women’s Day”
- She died of Cardiac arrest on 2nd March 1949, in Lucknow.
- Sarojini Naidu is still an inspiration for all women.
I hope you like the article of the Speech on National Women’s Day Birth Day of Sarojini Naidu. IF you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected
Leave a Comment