Are you searching for – Speech on National Consumer Rights Day – 24 December 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech on National Consumer Rights Day – 24 December 2023
Speech on National Consumer Rights Day – 24 December 2023
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers and My Dear Friends Good Morning to All,
Today, we celebrate National Consumer Rights Day, a day dedicated to raising awareness about the rights of consumers and the importance of protecting them. The Consumer Protection Act of 1986 recognized and protected thr rights of consumers in India, and on this day, we pay tribute to the contributions of consumer rights activists who have fought for our rights.
As consumers, it is our responsibility to be aware of our rights and to use them to protect ourselves from unfair practices. This includes the right to safety, the right to be informed, the right to choose, the right to be heard, the right to seek redressal, and the right to consumer education. These rights ensure that we are treated with respect and fairness by companies and that we are able to make informed decisions about the products and services we purchase.
However, it is not enough to simply be aware of our rights. We must also take action to defend them. This means speaking out against any injustice and standing up for our rights. We can do this by reporting any violations of our rights to the appropriate authorities, by participating in consumer advocacy groups, and by supporting businesses that prioritize the rights of their customers.
By exercising our consumer rights, we can hold companies accountable and ensure that they treat us with respect and fairness. Let us use National Consumer Rights Day as an opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to protecting our rights as consumers. Together, we can create a more fair and just society for all.
Thank you to All. Have a Nice Day.
10 Lines on National Consumer Rights Day – 24 December 2023
- National Consumer Rights Day is observed on 24 December annually.
- The Consumer Protection Act, of 1986 recieve the assent of the President on this day.
- This day also provides awareness above consumer rights and responsibilities.
- A consumer can be anyone who purchase goods or services and pays for them in return.
- 6 Basic rights are guarranted by the Consumer Protection Act namey rights to safety, Rights to be informed, Right to choose, Right to be heard, Right to seek redressed and rights to consumer education.
- The Act includes the establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers.
- There are also Central Consumer Protection Concil Rules apart from these general rules.
- Central Consumer Protection Authority empower to order recall of unsafe goods and services,
- It also empowered to conduct investigation into violations of consumer rights & institute compaints & prosecution.
- The main aim of the day is to highlight the importance of the consumer movement.
Lastly we conclude
The National Consumer Rights Day is observed every year to spread awareness and to protect the rights of consumers. Consumers are protected by the Consumer Bill of Rights. The bill states that consumers have the “Right to be Informed”, “The right to Choose”, “The Right to Safety”, “The Right to Be Heard”,” The Right to have Problems Corrected”, “The Right to Consumer Education”, and “The Right to Service”.
Let us take a pledge to understand our rights and also create awareness among others.
Thanks to All Beloved Readers.