Are you searching for – Speech on Farmer’s Day Kishan Diwas – 23 December 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech on Farmer’s Day Kishan Diwas – 23 December 2022.
Speech Essay on Farmer’s Day Kishan Diwas – 23 December 2022
Respected Principal, Teachers and My Dear Students Good Morning to All
A Farmer is not only a Farmer, He is a Magician who produce money from the mud by working in winter’s chill and in summer’s heat so that the world can eat. He is the founder of Human Civilization. We should thank him 365 days of the year. Yes 365 days of the year because we get food three times a day only because of them. But there is a special day to thank and appreciate the Hard work of our farmers that is Today a very heartfelt morning to all. This is Chetan and I am going to express my views on this special occasion. In India every 23rd December is observed as National Farmers Day or Kisan Diwas to Honor and Promote the Contribution of Farmers towards the land of our country.
Kisan Diwas is the Annual Celebration to mark the Birth Anniversary of India’s Fifth Prime Minister, a great Farmer’s Leader Chaudhary Charan Singh . Chaudhary Charan Singh was one of the Pioneers to Focus on Indian Villages as a Whole and Played an Important role in the enactment and drafting of numerous agricultural reforms bills. He introduced many policies to improve the lives of Indian Farmers.
Agriculture isthe Backbone of our Country’s Economy. Our Farmer’s work so we get food, they worked hard to make food and produce other raw resources. Nevertheless, there are many challenges our farmers face. The Kisan Diwas plays an important role to make the farmers aware. When Chaudhary Charan Singh was the Prime Minister of India, He Played a Crucial Role in the Indian Agriculture sector and adopted the slogan of the 2nd Prime Minister of India, Lal Bahadur Shastri ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’. Born Into a Farmer’s Family, Chaudhary Charan Singh always fought and stood for farmer’s rights. and played a key role in bringing the issues of small and marginal farmers to the forefront.
He was committed to the farm sector and favored small and cottage industries. This day is observed in India in remembrance of Chaudhary Charan Singh, the man, who was committed to the wellbeing of the farmers. Well, it is very very important for all of us to understand the importance of farmers as well as the importance of this day.
We Wish that KISAN DIWAS may brings an abundance of knowledge and fill the lives of all the farmers with prosperity and growth they deserve
10 Lines on National Farmer’s Day (Kisan Diwas)
- Farmer’s Day is celebrated in many countries all round the world to pay tribute to all the farmers.
- 23rd December is commemorated as the National Farmer’s Day in India
- In India, more than 60% of people are farmers and farmers are the real strength of our nation.
- The day marks the birth anniversary of our former Prime Minister Chaudhary Charan Singh as he worked for the welfare of farmers.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh during his tenure introduced different programs and schemes that were beneficial for the Indian farmers.
- This day is celebrated to make people know about the importance and hard work done by farmers.
- The functions like debates, quizzes, exhibitions are held on this day and winners are awarded.
- The Government on this day introduces schemes for benefitting the farmers.
- Farmers are encouraged with new farming techniques by the officials of the agricultural committee.
- The Cenotaph of our former Prime Minister Chaudhary Charan Singh is named Kisan Ghat because of his dedication to farmers.
I hope you like the article of the Speech on Farmer’s Day Kishan Diwas – 23 December 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected