Are you searching for – Speech Essay on Baisakhi in English 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech Essay on Baisakhi in English 2023
Speech Essay on Baisakhi in English 2023
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers, and My Dear Friends Good Morning to All
The Baisakhi festival, also known as Vaisakhi, is celebrated every year In the month of April. Although Baisakhi is mainly a festival of Hindu – Sikh Communities, people of Islam also celebrate and actively participate in the Celebration. The Baisakhi is not only a festival of Sikh new year or the harvest season, but also to marks the last Khalsa organized by the Guru – Gobind Singh in 1966.
The reading of the holy book of the Sikh Guru Granth Sahib in the Gurudwaras, and the distribution of Karah Prasad and the Langar amongst the devotees after being offered to Guru are amongst some of the holy activities of Baisakhi.
For entertainment purposes, fairs are arranged on Baisakhi, and the traditional Bhangra and Gidda dance along with the Punjabi dhols add to the frolic of the celebration.
10 Lines on Baisakhi Festival
- Baisakhi is a popular Sikh Festival
- It is also known as “Harvest” festival.
- It also observed the formation of Khalsa Panth by Guru Govind Singh on this Day.
- It also marks the beginning of sikh new year.
- Baisakhi is mostly celebrated in Punjab and Haryana.
- Generally it is celebrated on 13th or 14th of April every Year,
- It is a Festival of Joy and Fun.
- Bhangra and Gidda are performed on this day.
- People distribute “Kadha Prasad” also.
- Baisakhi is the festival which spread peace, harmony and courage.
Thanks for the Reading.
Leave a Comment