Are you searching for – Quiz for Daily School Assembly, General Knowledge Questions – 22 November 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Quiz for Daily School Assembly, General Knowledge Questions – 22 November 2022.
Quiz for Daily School Assembly, GK Questions – 22 November 2022
1. Who was the most sought-after social reformer after the end of Sati?
Answer: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
2. What is the name of our galaxy?
Answer: Milk Mekhela also known as the Milky Way
3. What is the percentage of water on the floor of our planet?
Answer: 71 percent
4. When is Earth Day celebrated?
Answer: April 22nd of each year
5. Which is the longest and shortest river in India?
Answer: Brahmaputra and Tapi, respectively.
6. Name the metals known to the people of Indus Valley Civilisation?
Answer: Copper, bronze, silver and gold
7. Who was the first female Governor of an Indian State?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
8. Jhum cultivation is a method of cultivation which is used to be practised in which state?
9. Which planet is the coldest planet in our solar system?
10. Who was the first Muslim lady to rule the Delhi Throne?
Answer: Razia Sultana