Poster Making Contest – Depicting the Soul of Rural India
Covering various aspects of topics related to the Panchayati Raj System, Schemes and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through this ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ iconic week, let’s provide a strong source of inspiration to all citizens of this country to show their skills in poster making competition – Depicting the Soul of the Rural India.
A streamlined governance, especially at the local level benefits the nation as a whole. India is a signatory to the UN 2030 Agenda to achieve inclusive and people-centric sustainable development through the 17 SDGs. Thus, with greater cooperation from the citizens of India, efforts of the Government of India and the local bodies towards a qualitative and quantitative transformation of the Panchayati Raj System would be fulfilled.
• The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
• The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
• Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
• One participant can submit only one entry.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
Selected entries will be featured on MyGov social media handles as well as Ministry social media handles.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions(PDF-112KB)