Election Commission of India’s National Voters’ Awareness Contest – 2022
The Election Commission of India, on the occasion of National Voters’ Day 2022, has launched a National Voter Awareness Contest – ‘My Vote is My Future – Power of One Vote’ to reiterate the importance of every vote through creative expressions. The aforementioned contest by SVEEP (Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation) programme of Election Commission of India taps into the talent and creativity of people, while strengthening democracy through their active involvement.
About the Contest:
Five Contests are
- Quiz Contest
- Video Making Contest
- Poster Design Contest
- Song Contest
- Slogan Contest
The contests are open to all age groups.
January 25, 2022 – March 15, 2022
“My Vote is My Future: Power of One Vote”
The song contest, video-making contest, and poster design contest are classified into three categories:
How to Participate in Election Commission of India’s National Voters’ Awareness Contest –2022
- The participant shall go through detailed rules and regulations on the contest website. https://ecisveep.nic.in/contest/
- The participant shall give a brief description of the entry along with the name, address, and phone number.
- The participant shall email the entries along with the details to [email protected]. The name of the and for which the participant is applying shall be clearly mentioned in the subject of the email.
- To participate in Quiz Contest, the participant shall register on the contest website
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
The song contest, video-making contest, and poster design contest are classified into three categories: Institutional, Professional, and Amateur. The top three winners in each category will be awarded exciting cash prizes. Additionally, each category will have cash prizes under a special mention category. The Institutional category will have 4 special mentions while the Professional & Amateur category will have 3 special mentions each.
Song & Video Making Contest
First Prize- Rs. 20,000; Second Prize – Rs 10,000; Third Prize- Rs 7,500. Special mention Award of Rs 2,000 each to be given to 50 participants.
The winners will get exciting ECI merchandise and all participants completing level-3 will be awarded with e-certificates.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All entries shall be submitted by March 15, 2022, on the email id: [email protected]
- Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate language, references to any political parties or religions containing vulgar, or racist content against particular cultures or communities, or unverified information shall not be accepted.
- A participant is allowed to submit upto one entry per contest. In case it is found that any
- participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries will be considered invalid for the said participant.
- Entries for the video, song & slogan contest may be given in any official language as per the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution. (There are 22 official languages- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Bodo, Santhali, Maithili, and Dogri). Entries must include suitable subtitles for reference.
- The Election Commission of India reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/or the Terms & Conditions of the competition.
- Any disputes or any issues related to this competition would be decided by the Election Commission of India, which will be final.
- No plagiarism – original pieces only. Please note that the work must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- The entries submitted would be the sole property of the Election Commission of India, with the right to use and edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
- The entries will be judged by a jury constituted by the Election Commission of India. Any request for re-evaluation of the entries will not be entertained.