Activity – 2
Toys, Games as Play-based Pedagogy
Activity 2 : Check your Understanding
Mark the following statements as “True” or “False”
- Open-ended toys must be wooden toys – False
- It is difficult to enhance children’s language development through toys – False
- Toys help children to learn about themselves and the world around them – True
- Toys created through D-I-Y are not toys – False
- Readymade toys are required for teaching-learning of concepts – False
- Toys cannot be games – False
- Toys are only be games – False
- Toys are only for toddlers – False
- Playing with toys is good for brain – True
- Play is not educational – False
Involvement of Parents and Families in the Toy Based Pedagogy
Drag and Drop the Appropriate option from Column B aligning with Column A
- The building block play area must have interlocking blocks
- The dolls help in social-emotional development and this is covered under goal -1 and 2.
- The shape sorter helps to drop the shape cut outs and promotes cognitive development.
- Doll dress up clothes promotes eye-hand coordination and strengthen fine motor skills
- Children love to manipulate objects because they are curious and eager to learn.
- Building blocks, jigsaw puzzles and play with geometrical shapes take the brain more adept at understanding mathematics.
- Kitchen toys can be placed in a dramatic play are in the classroom and help in developing communication, problem solving and self-expression skills.
I hope you like the Article of the Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 12 Activity 2 Answer key in English. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected.
Leave a Comment