In this Article we give information regarding New Job in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Bharti Apply 2022. So you can Apply Easily in this Job Vacancies 2022.
What is HPCL
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was formed on July 15, 1974. HPCL is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 26 with Annual Gross sales of Rs.372,642 Crore during FY 2021-22.
Job Description Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Bharti 2022
|Organization / Institute Name
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
|All Over India Based Job
|Officer, Engineer, Manager
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2022
Online Application Starting From: 23th June 2022
Online Application Last Date: 22th July 2022
- Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 23rd June 2022 till 2359 hrs on 22nd July 2022
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com Careers → Current Openings, after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered
- The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained
- In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 25 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Candidates should have Engineering Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc. Degree, CA, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of Rs.1000/- + GST@18% i.e. Rs.180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers), Document Verification & Medical Exam.
How to Apply in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited 2022
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link.
Note : -Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com