Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI (6) JNVST Conducting on 30.04.2022 so all are searching about syllabus and Practise Material for the Crack and Passed the Entrance examination.
We Giving you complete and Authenticate information for the How to Pass JNVSt 2022.
General Instruction for Candidates
- You are given a Test Booklet of 16 pages as well as an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Answer Sheet. The Test Booklet contains 80 questions serially numbered from 1 to 80. Count the pages of the Test Booklet and be sure that they are in proper order. Ensure that the Serial No. and the Code of the Test Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet are same. In case of mismatch/ defect/ discrepancy in the Test Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet, report to your Invigilator and get the Test Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet replaced.
- Answers are to be marked only in the OMR Answer Sheet as per the example given below. Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the OMR Answer Sheet. Darken only one circle for each question as per instructions given on Side-1 of the OMR Answer Sheet.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select the correct answer and darken the corresponding circle of the chosen answer. For example, if your answer for Question no. 37 is C, darken the circle C as given below.
- Only Blue/Black Ballpoint Pen is to be used to write on the OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pen. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- The test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 a.m. to 01:30 p.m. and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions.
- Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students).
- A single Test Booklet comprising all the three sections will be given to each candidate.
- There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks as per details below. 15 minutes additional time is allowed for reading the instructions.
Paper Style of the JNVST Class 6
|Type of Test||Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||Section – I||From 1 to 40 = 40 Questions||50|
|Arithmetic Test||Section – II||From 41 to 60 = 20 Questions||25|
|Language Test||Section – III||From 61 to 80 = 20 Questions||25|
So Total 80 Questions = 100 Marks
- All questions are to be attempted. Every question carries equal marks.
- You must attempt questions of each section because you have to qualify in each section separately
- Section I has ten parts. Separate directions are given for each part.
- Overwriting, striking, cutting, applying white/correction fluid and erasing on the OMR Answer Sheet is not allowed. Such answers will not be evaluated. Do not make any stray mark on the OMR Answer Sheet. No change in the darkened circle is allowed once marked in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Rough work must not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Use page number 16 of the Test Booklet for rough work.
- A bell will be rung after every 30 minutes.
- No negative marking will be done.
I Hope you like the Article of the Navodaya Class 6 Preparation – General Instruction, Paper Style 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected.