Are you searching for – How to Participate in Goodness of Millets Quiz 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of My Gov Quiz – How to Participate in Goodness of Millets Quiz 2022.
What is Goodness of Millets Quiz 2022
U.N. General Assembly recently adopted a resolution and declared 2023 as the “International Year of Millets”. The resolution is intended to increase public awareness on the health benefits of millets and their suitability for cultivation under tough conditions marked by climate change.
It has been decided that the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India shall organize E- quiz on the Goodness of millets and its health benefits on the MyGov portal. Millets (Mota Anaj in Hindi) are a group of small grains that are an abode of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants that can help to eradicate the plethora of nutritional deficiency diseases.
Download Certificate of Goodness of Millets Quiz
Terms and Conditions of Goodness of Millets Quiz
1. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
2. Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
3. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer. Participants can view their scores after the last date of the quiz.
4. All school children are eligible to participate.
5. An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
6. Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
7. The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
8. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
9. Employees directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members