Are you searching for – How to Register Steps for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2023-24
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Register Steps for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2023-24
How to Register Steps for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2023-24
We give complete and Authenticate information and steps to Register in CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023.
Aryabhaṭa Ganit Challenge – 2023
Application of Mathematics in daily life needs development of certain competencies and to promote such competencies among students through joyful assessment, Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) is conducted by CBSE. This test will mainly focus on the extent to which students are able to apply mathematics to their daily life. The feedback from the performance of the test will help the Board to handhold the schools and students in application of mathematics in daily life. The details of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge are as under:
Levels/Stages of Challenge
The AGC shall be conducted at two levels.
- Level 1: School Level Competition to be conducted by the School. A Question Paper for Level 1 competition will be provided by CBSE through its portal. Schools will download the Question Paper and conduct the examination.
- Level 2: National Level Competition to be conducted by CBSE as a Computer Based
Eligibility – Criteria for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023
- Level 1 (School Level Competition): All students of class VIII-X in CBSE affiliated schools
- Level 2: Top three students from each affiliated school registered for the first stage
Areas of Assessment – Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023
Assessment to be conducted in the following content and competencies –
Test duration, type of questions and total marks
At both the levels,
- The test will be of one hour with Multiple Choice Questions only (MCQ)
- Total weightage shall be 40 marks and there shall be no negative marking
Process of conduct of test and Selection – Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023
The test shall be conducted in two stages:
- First stage:
i. An affiliated school can apply through the link on or before 25th August 2023 till 5.30 p.m. No fees shall be charged for the first stage. The link is – https://cbseit.in/cbse/2023/GAC/login.aspx
ii. During the period from 28th August to 05th September, 2023, a question paper will be made available to the registered schools with answer key through the portal.
iii. The registered schools will conduct the test by using the question paper to identify top three students. In case more than three students score same marks at the top level, a suitable screening test may be conducted by the schools at their own level to identify the top three students.
iv. Schools shall register the names of these top three students by paying online fee of Rs.900/- during 15th September, 2023 to 21st September, 2023. The link for paying online fee can only be accessed by the schools that are registered for the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) before the last date.
- Second Stage:
i. A computer-based test will be conducted by the board for the top three students registered from each school on 3rd October, 2023. Only the schools that have completed the first stage shall be eligible for the second stage.
ii. The detailed modalities of conduct of the test shall be communicated to the schools that have registered class VIII-X students for the challenge.
iii. On successful completion of the second level computer test, top 100 students from each CBSE region will be given Merit certificate.
Fees for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023
- First Level: There shall be no fees for participation at the first level (School Level).
- Second Level: Rs. 900/- per school shall be charged for appearing in the challenge at the Second Level.
- Fees will be accepted only through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NEFT at the time of registration. Fee once paid shall not be refundable.
After that You should fill the Information
Recognition of Schools promoting the challenge
- 10 schools from each region with maximum number of student participation in the first stage shall be given an appreciation certificate by the Board.
- All schools may encourage their students to participate in Āryabhaṭa Ganit Challenge and avail the opportunity to identify and nurture Mathematical skills and potential of students. The participation and performance in this challenge may also be acknowledged in the portfolio of the students