Are you Searching For National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Register School in National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022.
What is National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022
To promote the Youth Parliament programme of the Ministry, a dedicated web-portal has been developed by the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.This portal contains various e-training resources in the form of tutorials, literature, training videos, etc. for e-training and self-learning of the participants. The portal will be used for implementing and monitoring of the Youth Parliament programme of the Ministry.
The objective of the web portal of Youth Parliament is to strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, tolerance of the view of others and to enable the student community to know about practices and procedures of the Parliament.
Who can participate in scheme?
School students of class IX to XII
All recognized educational institutions of the country are eligible to participate in the ‘Portal Based Youth Parliament Programme’.
Step – 1
After Successful Registration you get
- User ID
then after login you get page of complete registration for National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022
In this Complete Registration you have to fill some details regarding your school / college
- Institution Details
- Report on Conduct of YP
- Student Details
- Coordinator Details
- Application Status
- Event Status
Guidelines for National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022
Participation under the programme
The registration of participation shall be done through the Youth Parliament portal. The schools/ institutions shall be able to register themselves through Aadhaar credentials of Principal/ Head/ Registrar/ Dean or as may be prescribed from time to time.
Duration of Youth Parliament sitting
The duration of the sitting of the ‘Youth Parliament’ should not exceed one hour.
Subjects for discussion at the Youth Parliament
The subjects to be selected for discussion in Youth Parliament should be as far as possible non-controversial. Matters raised in the Youth Parliament may relate to the subjects of welfare activities, defence of the country, social justice, social reforms, economic development, communal harmony, education, govt. welfare schemes, health, student’s discipline etc. No direct or indirect remarks may be made in the speeches so as to cast aspersion on the political parties or leaders/ persons etc. Every year a common theme on Government policies and programmes may be fixed for Youth Parliament.
The participants may speak in any Scheduled language preferably in Hindi and English.
Each institution shall hold the Youth Parliament sitting in its own premises.
Number of Participants in the Youth Parliament
Each Youth Parliament sitting may consist of about 50-55 students.
Selection of Students
Schools shall select students of class IX to XII with the approval of their principal for Kishore Sabha of Youth Parliament. Similarly, Universities/ Colleges shall select students of Under Graduate and Post Graduate levels with the approval of their Registrar/ Dean for Tarun Sabha of Youth Parliament.
Outline of the programme
- The programme envisages Kishore Sabha for the students of Class IX to Class XII and Tarun Sabha for the students of Under Graduate/ Post Graduate level.
- All recognized educational institutions of the country, who are willing to participate in the Youth Parliament Programme, have to register themselves on the web-portal. After successful registration, they will be able to conduct youth parliament programme in their respective institutions.
- To ensure effective implementation of the scheme, the participating institutions may invite an MP/ex-MP/ MLA/ Ex-MLA/ MLC/ Ex-MLC or a Person of eminence as the Chief Guest who would oversee the performance of the Youth Parliament sitting of the institution.
- The institutions shall upload the reports and photos/ videos of Youth Parliament conducted by them on the web portal for scrutiny and verification by the Ministry.
- If reports and photos/ videos of Youth Parliament are found to be in order after scrutiny and verification, participating students will get digital “Certificate of Participation” and teachers-in-charge / head of institutions will get digital “Certificate of Appreciation” for the programme.
Every student taking part in the competition shall get ‘Certificate of Participation’ and Teacher in-charge/ Head of Institution shall get ‘Certificate of Appreciation’. Principal/ Head of the Institution with login credentials shall be able to print the certificate and distribute to the participants.
Official Website for National Youth Parliament Scheme
I hope you like the article of the How to Register School in National Youth Parliament Scheme 2022 . If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected