What is MyGov Quiz on Digital India Week
The Digital India Programme was launched on July 1, 2015, by the Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi with the vision to transform the country into a digitally empowered, inclusive society.
Since then, India has pioneered and implemented transformational projects at a population scale. The benefits of various services and initiatives have percolated to the common man living in the rural hinterland, ensuring digital inclusion.
The positive impact of this tremendous journey is being felt in all aspects of the lives of Indian citizens, ensuring digital access, digital delivery of services, and digital inclusion of all, based on technology that is sustainable, affordable, and transformative.
On the occasion of Digital India Week, a quiz based on various pathbreaking digital initiatives by the Government of India has been organised by NeGD, Ministry of Electronics & IT on the MyGov India platform.
Go ahead, start playing and enhance your knowledge of Digital India by participating in this exciting quiz!
Terms and Conditions of Quiz on Digital India Week
1. This quiz will be launched on 1st July 2022 and will be live till 7th July 2022, 11:30 pm (IST)
2. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
3. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 200 seconds.
4. The quiz questions will be available in English and Hindi.
5. Digital Certificates will be issued to all the participants and Special Appreciation certificates to the top 10 winners.
6. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
7. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
8. You can skip a tough question and come back to it later
9. There will be no negative marking
10. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
11. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
12. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
13. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
15. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
16. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous
17. MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz
18. Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
19. By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary