What is CBSE National Guidance Festival 2022 ?
NEP 2020 emphasizes the importance of scientific guidance for children at schools. The real question is ‘How to decide What to become in Future’? This decision becomes tough and complex in the current scenario where a lot of changes are happening in the world of careers which signifies the role of scientific Career and Skill Guidance at schools.
In this regard, CBSE in association with LIFOLOGY FOUNDATION, is organizing National Guidance Festival for students & parents of class VIII-XII from 19th September to 24th September 2022. This festival will be organized in digital mode and will provide students the information on future careers, skillsets to excel in the coming days and a clear plan regarding “Which career paths to choose and How to reach the destination”.
This program is specially aimed atthe students to provide them the quality guidance from the experts and to help co-create a vibrant future. The sessions will be a mix of expert talk, interaction, experiential learning and exposure to Assessments & Scientific Career Guidance.
Who Can Participate / Register in this National Guidance Festival 2022 ?
Classes students & parents of class VIII-XII from 19th September to 24th September 2022.
Schedule of National Guidance Festival 2022 (Annexure A)
How to Register / Participate in CBSE National Guidance Festival 2022
The Heads of schools must disseminate this information to students and parents of class VIII-XII. Students and parents (of class VIII-XII) can register before 10th September 2022, using the link
Registration Link of National Guidance Festival 2022
Some Instruction Regarding CBSE National Guidance Festival 2022
- There is no fee for attending this programme.
- The sessions may be changed in the due course of time
- Students of classes 8th to 12th and their parents can participate in this festival
- Last date for the registration: 10th September 2022
- As limited seats are available, the selection of participants shall be on first come, first served basis.
- The invitation link for the webinar shall be emailed one day prior to the programme on the email ID provided at the time of registration.