What is Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi ?
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India are calling on the public at large to Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi, as a part of the 75 years of India’s Independence “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”.
This Competition series requires children to dress up as Mahatma Gandhi (Bal Gandhi: Moniya) and upload a photo on the MyGov platform. In this fancy dress competition, children of the age group of 2 to 10 years can participate.
Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi Terms & Conditions
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be
considered and will be discarded.
- Most loved picture will get exciting prize.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal
address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used
for the purpose of this event.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete
or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s
reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he
or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible
entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or
withdraw the event at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend
these terms and conditions.
- By entering the event the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they
deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the
Organizers or partners of the event. The registrations shall be void if the information received
by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organizers’ decision on the event shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be
entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.