What is Tata Motors Environment Conscious Week (ECW) 2022
Climate change is real and is becoming severe and catastrophic day by day. There is an immediate need urgent need to tackle climate emergency and replicate more sustainable and renewable form of Energy versus the fuel based energy that comprises 80% of our energy requirements today.
Tata Motors has pledged to keep environment Cleaner and Greener. We are looking for champions who can join our commitment. Tata Motors in collaboration with Energy Swaraj Foundation starts the Environment Conscious Week (ECW) on March 03, to mark the birth anniversary of the TataGroup Founder, Mr Jamsedji Tata. Jawahar Navodaya Vidayalayas being the centre for excellence for school level education and learning, we hereby invite them to participate in TML Environment Conscious Week (ECW) and create more champions.
Theme for ECW 2022
To create champions for Environment, Sustainable and renewable Energy
Program Name – Environment Conscious Week (TML – ECW)
Focus of this initiative is on awareness about environment and utilizing the energy responsibly. In this context all the students of 8th to 10th Std. of all JNVs can participate in this program.
We believe every student can be Energy and Climate champion. Here is the chance for them to participate in Regional and the national level training and competition.
Energy Literacy program will be opened during 3rd March to 10th March
Free of cost for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) students
How to Participate / Register in Tata Motors Environment Conscious Week 2022
JNVs Schools and Students can participate in the program through the following links:
1. To Access the Program in English Language
2. To Access the Program in Hindi Language
- Students can register with mobile number and email id.
- While registering, under the box called Organization name, students need to fill their JNV name
- Student can login and logout at any time for the breaks. The data will be auto saved
- Progress will be recorded on the portal and course will resume from the same point where student had left before logout
- All the sessions and quizzes needs to be completed to earn the certificate and be eligible for winner of the ECW
During the TML-ECW program each student required to complete the Energy literacy course that is of 4 Hours. Student can choose either to complete the course in one sitting or can complete it on any timing from 03rd March to 10th March. Program is 100% virtual.
Post completion of course Energy Swaraj Foundation will conduct one time live interactive session for the JNV Students of 30 Min.
What Students will get in the ECW:
Along with learning, post completion of the program (Course and Live session) TML and Energy Swaraj Foundation will provide the certificate to every participant. TML will felicitate and award the winners of the Regional level and national level competition.
We expect to have maximum participation of each JNV school in this program, which will help to create awareness about environment among students and to build the energy saving habits. Following are the outcomes we are expecting from this program.
- Environment conscious enhancement in students
- Development of good energy habit in students.
- Create more responsible citizen in India.
Point of Contact:
JNV Schools in case of any queries and doubt related to ECW – Energy Literacy Training can connect with teams on following: