Are you searching for – Mathematical Olympiad 2022-2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate / Register in Mathematical Olympiad 2022-2023.
Mathematical Olympiad 2022-2023
Announcement of the stages of selection for the 2022-2023 cycle
In the 2022-2023 cycle the selection to the International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC) will be accomplished in two stages.
First stage exam:
- Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)
Date: October 30, 2022
- Duration: 3 hours
- Total marks: 100
- The answer to each question is an integer in the range 00-99. No negative marking. OMR-based exam.
- Composition of the paper: 10 questions of 2 marks each; 12 questions of 5 marks each; 2 questions of 10 marks each.
Second stage exam:
- Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)
Date: January 15, 2023
- Duration: 4 hours
- Number of questions: 06
- Each question requires writing detailed proof.
Eligibility and selection criteria
Students born between August 1, 2003 and January 1, 2010, and studying in Class VIII, IX, X, XI or XII, are eligible to write IOQM.
Please note that NO student born after January 1, 2010 will be allowed to write IOQM.
How to Participate / Register in Mathematical Olympiad 2022-2023
Please visit https://emsecure.in/MTAEXAM to register and enroll for the Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM). The enrollment fee is INR 200.