What is Jigyasa Vigyan Mahotsav – Artificial Intelligence Quiz
Artificial intelligence is no more Science fiction, but a reality today. It is not just about efficiency and streamlining laborious tasks, but rather empowering humanity. We all hope, that this transformation of intelligence from humans to objects does not make humans less efficient. Jigyasa Vigyan Mahotsava 2022 is a wonderful way of demonstrating and democratizing such skills by developing solutions offered by AI.
To know more, please watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uj4wEKVMbE
Terms and Conditions
- It is recommended to watch lecture videos by clicking on the link given in the description above before attempting the quiz.
- The Quiz is being organized by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research under the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- The quiz is part of the National Level Scientific Creativity Competition “Jigyasa Vigyan Mahotsav 2022”.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The maximum duration of the Quiz will be 10 minutes (600 seconds).
- There will be no negative marking.
- Do not REFRESH the page while playing the quiz and SUBMIT the page to register your entry.
- You can play the quiz only once; multiple entries will not be allowed.
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn. You will be required to provide your name, email address, mobile number and city. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Get & Download Government Certificate