Are you searching for – International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate / Register in International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2022.
What is International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2022
We are pleased to introduce “International Maths Olympiad- Indian Chapter”. Maths Olympiad Foundation is conducting IMO-2022 at a Global level. These exams will be based on the curriculum provided by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), an autonomous organization by Government of India. By being a part of this Olympiad, students will get a chance to examine their skills analytically and logically.
Who can Participate in International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2022
Maths Olympiad Foundation caters to all students from classes 1-12 at the National and International level. It will be conducting examinations annually every year. The pattern of IMO-2022 is designed keeping in mind the NCERT syllabus. The questions in this exam will be in MCQ format which requires to be resolved within the required time frame. Students participating in the IMO-2022 will understand mathematical concepts, precisely and learn to prepare for future competitive examinations.
Fees and Other Details International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2022
- The registration fee for all classes is Rs. 150 to participate in International Maths Olympiad.
- All students will get participation certificate.
- Winners will get Medals and Certificates at School Level.
- International winners will get “Ramanujan Student Award”, Certificates and attractive prizes.
- Innovative Mathematicians will be awarded “The Grand Ramanujan Award” for their outstanding performance in the field of Mathematics. (Please file your nomination in the attached form)
- The Olympiad Co-Ordinator of the school will be awarded Certificate of Appreciation.
- All the participants of class 1 and 2 will be given level wise medals for encouragement
- A grand award ceremony will be held at New Delhi to felicitate the International winners
Therefore, it is a humble request to please give your invaluable cooperation in the promotion and development of IMO-2022, by encouraging and motivating students to participate in this competition.
Important Information Related to International Maths Olympiad 2022-23
- Students from Class 1 to Class 12 can participate in this competition.
- For this competition, an entry fee of Rs. 150 will be charged from each Indian participant by the school and the school will keep Rs. 20 out of it for the conduct of examination and other expenses like postage and photocopy, etc.
- All the questions given in the question paper will be multiple choice. Participants will fill in the circle (l) in the OMR sheet by selecting the correct answer option.