What is Environmental Science Quiz
Centre for High Technology (CHT) was established as a dedicated technology cell of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG) in 1987 to assess futuristic requirements, acquire, develop and adopt technologies in the fields of refinery processes, petroleum products, work relating to modernisation of technologies etc.This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds.
These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Quiz is being organized by Centre for High Technology (CHT), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
2. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
3. Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
5. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
6. Participants can view their score when the quiz concludes.
7. If the winner is not contactable within five (5) working days from the result announcement, he or she will be disqualified for the prize and other winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to winners and dispatch of mentioned prize will be done by Centre for High Technology (CHT), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. MyGov will NOT be having any role in the aforesaid process.
8. Centre for High Technology (CHT) decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
9. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
10. Centre for High Technology (CHT) will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
12. Prizes: All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transfer to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
13. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
14. Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and promotions by Centre for High Technology (CHT).
15. Centre for High Technology (CHT) at its discretion can review/ change the Terms and condition of the quiz upon analysis of weekly quiz participation data.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.