Are you searching for – How to Participate / Register in CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate / Register in CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023
To strengthen the efforts to create awareness and a sense of pride among students about the vibrant history and culture of our country, the new session of CBSE Heritage India Quiz – 2023 is presented with the theme of India: The Mother of Democracy (G20) to celebrate India’s presidency of the G20 and to commemorate the democratic movement of India and the glorious history of its people, culture, and achievements.
The Inter-school quiz is expected to reach students across the country, thereby sensitizing them to the rich cultural diversity that is inherently Indian. Yet another worthy aim of the quiz in the present year is to raise awareness about India’s presidency of the G20. The Board, therefore, directs all school heads to ensure maximum participation of students in this competition.
The key details regarding the CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023 are as follows:
We give complete information steps are regarding CBSE Heritage India Quiz – 2023
How to Participate in How to Participate / Register in CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023
The registration will be done through an online portal available at the CBSE official website i.e. www.cbse.nic.in and www.cbseacademic.nic.in .
Schools will login the registration window by using the school affiliation no. and password allocated by the board, used for LOC registration.
Stage 1: Online Test
The date of Online Test will be announced through notification on website and e-mail sent to the registered email id of the schools.
- 1.1 The quiz competition will be conducted on a specified date and time in November, 2023. It will be of 50- minute duration comprising 60 Multiple-choice questions. Each school will be represented by a team of three students who may be selected Internally by the school from classes IX-XII.
- 1.2 On the announced date, an online window will be opened by the registered schools, using their LOC credential. Only the registered schools with successful submission of Fee will be able to access the portal. Each school has to attend the test in their respective IT labs in their own school. On completion of the test, the team will get the feedback w.r.t. correct answers and wrong answers marked, and time taken by them for the quiz. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers. In case of a tie, team that completes the test with minimum time will be selected. From every cluster, the top 30 teams will be selected. The results will be declared through notification on the official website of the Board i.e. www.cbseacademic.nic.in.
Stage 2: Cluster Round:
- 2.1 After the conduct of Stage 1, Online test, top 30 teams from every cluster will participate in the stage -2 cluster round. This will be conducted in the month of November-December 2023 at a venue selected in their respective cluster. The winning team of each cluster round will participate in the Semi-finals and Final at Delhi.
- 2.2 The cluster round will be conducted in two phases at the venue selected (offline). The details for this round will be informed through the notification on the Board’s website www.cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Phase I: Written Qualifying Round: This round will be in the form of a Power Point where the teams from schools will collectively attempt the test. There will be 30 Questions to be answered in 25 minutes where the respective teams of each school will have to write the answer. After the culmination of the test the answers will be provided while the evaluation happens simultaneously.
- Phase II: On-Stage Round: In this round with the respective qualifiers of Phase I, i.e. 6 teams, an OnStage Round will be conducted which will be of 75-90-minute duration. This round will comprise, mix of verbal, audio and visual questions.
Stage 3: Semi Finals and National Final:
- 3.1 To be held tentatively in December 2023 to January 2024. The qualifying teams from the regional rounds, will be divided into 04 groups. The winner from each group will qualify for the final. The Semi Finals and the Final rounds of the Heritage India quiz 2023 will be held at Delhi.
- 3.2 The date of the National Semi Finals and Final will be declared on the CBSE website i.e. www.cbseacademic.nic.in so that the teams can make necessary arrangements for their travel, lodging and boarding on their own
Guidelines for participation in CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023 –
- All the schools affiliated with CBSE in India and foreign countries are invited to participate in this quiz.
- All the participant schools, must ensure the arrangement of seamless broadband internet connectivity in their computer lab on the day of the online test. It is advised to keep one more set of personal computers ready with UPS and internet connectivity for meeting any technical emergency.
- Interested schools should ensure completion of the online registration form with fee on or before 31st October 2023. The registration portal will be available at the CBSE website. The registration fees of 900/- INR per team shall be submitted through a payment gateway available/built into the registration portal (No other mode of payment will be accepted). Request sent through mail/ post for registration will not be considered.
- Participation is open to the students of classes IX-XII. Interested schools are requested to select three students who will register as a team, to compete in the Online Test. Each school can only register one team. No request for a change of team members or reduction in the no of team members will be accepted in any case.
Rewards and Prize for CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2023
Sharing is Caring.
Thanks to All Beloved Readers.