Are you searching for – How to Participate in Toy – Integrated Stories for Children 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate in Toy – Integrated Stories for Children 2023
About Toy – Integrated Stories for Children 2023
Our Indian toy story carries a tradition of almost 5000 years from the Largest Civilizations – The Indus-Sarasvati or Harappan civilization. Much fascinating toys such as small carts, dancing women, cubical dice were found in sites like Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa. These ancient toys not only entertained but also educated and inspired generations of children. They are a testament to the creativity and ingenuity of our ancestors, and now, it’s time for our children to carry this legacy forward.
With an objective of preserving and introducing the undiscovered rich heritage of Indian Toys to the present generation, the Ministry of Education in collaboration with MyGov is hosting an All-India Competition namely Toy- Integrated Stories for Children focusing on Toy Tradition of India to harness the boundless creativity of budding authors and illustrators, to transform these remarkable tales of India’s toy tradition into vibrant and captivating children’s books.
The Theme/Subject of the Competition is: ‘Creative children’s book focusing on the toy tradition of India’.
- Participants have to submit a computer-typed manuscript with a roadmap in terms of how toys will be integrated.
- There is no age restriction for this competition.
- Participants can submit a manuscript either in the form of an educational toy story or can use the existing toys of urban and rural areas to create a storybook so that children can learn and understand in a joyful manner using toys, games, puppets, etc.
- Participants have to submit a computer-typed manuscript.
Implementation & Execution
The National Book Trust, India (under BP Division, Ministry of Education, Government of India) as the Implementing Agency will ensure phase-wise execution.
How to Participate in Toy – Integrated Stories for Children 2023
- A total of 3 Best Entries will be selected through an All-India Contest hosted on MyGov platform. https://innovateindia.mygov.in
- Manuscripts can be written in Hindi/ English only.
- The selection will be made by a committee to be constituted by NBT.
- The Competition will be from 20th September 2023 to 30th November 2023.
- The Contestants must submit a manuscript or story of at least 3000 words and up to 5000 words, division of the manuscript is as follows:
- Chapter Plan
- Sample chapters
- Bibliography and References
- There is no age limit.
- The submissions of the manuscript will be accepted through MyGov only till 11:45 PM on 30th November 2023.
- No change of topic of the Book Proposal will be allowed after submission.
- There should be only ONE entry per person. Those who have already submitted may resubmit their entry. In that case, their first submitted entry will be treated as withdrawn. Only one entry will be evaluated per participant.
|Start date||20th September|
|Last date of submission||30th November|
The three selected Winners will be rewarded with a scholarship of INR 50,000/- each along with royalties as per NBT’s norms for the books developed under the competition
Thanks to beloved Readers.