Student Outreach Program – Road Safety: Roles & Responsibility
Central Academy for Police Training, (CAPT), Bhopal, Bureau of Police Research & Development, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is offering an online Student Outreach program on “Road Safety: Roles & Responsibility” for students of Class IX to Class XII on 15th September 2022 at 1100 Hrs. The Program has been designed to inculcate road safety issues and duties of good Samaritans among school children. The program aims to create an informed class of youth that will become an ambassador to generate awareness around them by being an example and to build a culture of road safety from the early years to the age of license.
This “Student Outreach Programs” will help the young students to develop a civic sense, patriotism, good citizenship and awareness of natural disasters, traffic discipline, cybercrimes, drug abuse etc. and is open to access by all students of Class IX to Class XII. Schools may also arrange the live streaming of the program for maximum spread of awareness among stakeholders. Eligible students may also be directed to enroll and join the program directly through Cisco Webex or YouTube Live.
ROAD SAFETY: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
|Date||15th September 2022|
|Time||11:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Participants||Students of Class IX to Class XII from all States/UTs|
|Topic||Road Safety: Roles & Responsibility.|
- REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/GfW3YKXuE3oDoLpr6 (Kindly Click or Copy and Paste in the web browser )
- Link to Join What’s App Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/D5nu6n15VK1LoWvRR6iO67
- ONLINE PLATFORM: CISCO WEBEX – https://bprd1.webex.com/bprd1/j.php MTID=m4998a989d6b99bded14a49585e7fb86b
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJVkU70Mpg7oMCFf3z7Xew
- REQUIREMENTS: Android, iOS device, or PC/Laptop is required for the lecture series.
- CONTACT DETAILS: Email/mobile numbers of nominated students may be sent on email- adindoorcap[email protected] . In case of any assistance, feel free to contact:
A. All the participants must ensure that they must have high-speed internet connectivity so that the eLearning can go uninterrupted and without buffering.
B. Participants are supposed to attend the programme in school uniforms.
C. Participants should keep their Mobile/PC/Laptops in “MUTE” when the Speaker is addressing the class.
D. Participants are requested to raise questions/queries in the Chat Box during the session or they may unmute themselves and ask the questions at the end of the session only.