Are you searching for – Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest (PPC) 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest, Prize For Students (PPC) 2023
Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest (PPC) 2023
Welcome to Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2023
It’s time to leave exam stress behind and get inspired to do your best!
The interaction every student in India is waiting for is here – Pariksha Pe Charcha with Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi!
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also interact with parents & teachers, to help & enable them to support students to accomplish all their dreams & goals.
So, how do you (a student, parent or teacher) get a chance to participate in the sixth edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha? It’s very simple.
- First things first, click on the ‘Participate Now’ button.
- Remember, the competition is open for school students of classes 9 to 12.
- Students can submit their responses to any one of the themes provided to them.
- Students may also submit their question to the Hon’ble Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
- Parents and teachers can also participate and submit their entries in the online activities designed exclusively for them.
Rewards of PPC 2023
About 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov, will be gifted with PPC Kits by Ministry of Education.
Themes of Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2023
For Student – PPC 2023
Know your freedom fighters (हमारी आज़ादी के नायक )
What life stories have you heard about freedom fighters of your state or region? What inspirations do you draw from their lives? How do you want to serve your nation?
Our culture is our pride (हमारी संस्कृति हमारा गर्व)
What is special about your state’s culture? What elements of that culture make you feel proud of your country?
My Book My Inspiration (मेरी प्रिय किताब)
Which book has had the most influence on you, and why?
Save Environment for future generations (आने वाली पीढ़ियों के लिये पर्यावरण सुरक्षा )
What are your thoughts on sustainable development? What challenges do you see for our future generations as a result of climate change? What steps must we take to safeguard our environment? As a student, how can you contribute to long-term development?
My life, my health (अच्छा स्वास्थ्य क्यों जरूरी है)
Why is staying healthy so important? What do you do to keep your health in check?
My startup dream (मेरा स्टार्टअप का सपना)
Entrepreneurship among students is essential for self-sufficiency and success in life while also contributing to the nation’s economy and work culture. What are your hopes for your own startup?
STEM education/ education without boundaries (सीमाओं के बिना शिक्षा)
NEP 2020 encourages students to be flexible in their subject selection. Students are free to study subjects of their choosing, to chart their own course, and to pursue a career of their choosing. There is life outside of Science and Mathematics. What are your thoughts on this? What are your concerns about this transformative recommendation? What are your recommendations?
Toys and Games for Learning in Schools (विद्यालय में सीखने के लिए खिलौने और खेल)
Toys and games can also be a source of learning. What are your thoughts on students learning through toys and games in secondary school?
How to Participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest, Prize For Students (PPC) 2023
Guidelines for Students – PPC 2023
- Participation is open for school students of Classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th only.
- One can participate in the contest by first registering on the MyGov platform. For those participating from outside India, registration can be done using OTP sent on email id.
- Students can participate in only one theme specified for them.
- Students should not exceed the word limit mentioned for each activity.
- Students should submit responses that are original, creative and simple.
- The question to the Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters.
- Upon successful submission of entries, all students shall receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download and share on social media with #PPC2023.
- Students may use their own / their parent’s / their teacher’s mobile numbers
- Participants must submit only original answers in their own words.
- Any false representation or submission of any wrong information by any participant will disqualify their participation in PPC 2023.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Responsibility for corrupt or late entry and liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents shall lie solely on the participant.
- All the entries submitted by the contestants can be used by MoE and MyGov on social media or websites or in any other form that may be needed.
- Each winner will get a Certificate of Appreciation by the Director, NCERT.
- Every winner will also get a special Pariksha Pe Charcha Kit consisting of Exam Warriors book in Hindi and English, written by Hon’ble Prime Minister.
Important Dates – PPC 2023
|Start Date||25th November 2022|
|End Date||30th December 2022|