Are you searching for – National Space Quiz by ISRO, AIM & NITI Ayog 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Register / Participate in National Space Quiz by ISRO, AIM & NITI Ayog for Class 6 to 12
What is National Space Quiz 2022 ?
ISRO and the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), celebrate the World Space Week from 4th to 10th October 2022. As part of the celebration, an online Quiz will be conducted for school students of Class VI to XII. The online quiz “National Space Quiz” is open for students from all schools in India.
The online quiz will be available URL : https://kid-ex.com/champions/nsquiz from 4th October onwards.
- The competition is open during October 04, 2022 to October 10, 2022.
- In online quiz competition, there will 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Upon completion of the quiz, a certificate from ISRO and AIM will be issued to students scoring more than 40% marks capturing Name, Date of birth, City & School details provided by the student.
Who Can Participate in National Space Quiz 2022
School students of Class VI to XII. The online quiz “National Space Quiz” is open for students from all schools in India.
How to Participate in National Space Quiz by ISRO
ISRO and the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), celebrate the World Space Week from 4th to 10th October 2022.
Terms and Rules of National Space Quiz 2022
- Duration of the quiz will be 10 minutes, during which all questions can be answered.
- There is no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, email address, mobile number, school name and class.
- All school students of Class VI to XII from schools located in India are eligible to participate.
- One student can take the quiz only once. For avoidance of any doubt, a student will not be able to quiz the second time.
- Different students will see different set of questions in the quiz, i.e., the questions in a quiz will vary from attempt to attempt.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/malpractices. including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition reserve the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.