What is SPIPA ?
SPIPA is an institute of the Gujarat government. Established in 1962 to give training to Gujarat government administrators and gazetted officers. later in 1974, it was named SPIPA which means Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration. located near ISRO and in a well-developed area of Ahmedabad city. And nowadays, it is more famous for its UPSC training center. but it has a total of four different Centre like
- State Institute of Rural Development
- Center for Good Governance
- Civil services study Centre and last one
- Nodal institute for training on WTO matters
Since it’s the foundation it emerges out as the best Centre for UPSC preparation. Because here they provide the best quality of coaching as well as good quality of hostel and reading library facilities and this all free of cost or nominal deposit amount. Due to its facilities and success rate, it comes out as the best learning place it has huge infrastructure and a classroom and auditorium for all kinds of activities for officers and aspirants to their needs .
So Let the discuss about the SPIPA Training Entrance exam 202
Name of the Organization – SPIPA – Sardar Patel Institute for Public Administration
Name of the Posts
SPIPA Training entrance Exam 2022 for Preparation UPSC ( IAS,IPS,IRS and other exam) and Other Central Government Exam Preparation
Education Qualification for SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022
Any graduate Degree of Recognized Government Institute.
Age Criteria Limit for SPIPA 2022
Age Limit : 21- 32
Note : – Age relation for Reservation Seats ( for 5 Years)
Fees for the Application on SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022
Application Fee – 300 Rupees for General Category and All other Candidate – 100 Rupees
Selection Process Entrance Exam for SPIPA Entrance Exam 2022
Exam Date of SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022
24 July 2022 on Sunday – Two Shifts ( Paper -1 and Paper – 2)
How to Apply for SPIPA Training Entrance Exam for UPSC 2022
Step – 1
Click on Official Website for Apply in SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2020
Official Link – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/Home.aspx
Step – 2
Then Click on Apply Button
Step – 3
After clicking Apply select Dropdown
Step – 4
Click on Apply
Step – 5
Syllabus for the SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022
Paper – 1
(1) Current events of national and international importance.
(2) History of India and Indian national movement.
(3) Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
(4) Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
(5) Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
(6) General issues on environmental ecology, biodiversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General Science
Note : 200 Marks Paper (100 Questions)
Paper – 2
(2) Interpersonal skill including communication skills
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability
(4) Decision making and problem solving
(5) General mental ability
(6) English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
(7) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level
Note : 100 Marks Paper (50 Questions)
Official Website for SPIPA
I Hope you like the Article of the How to Apply for SPIPA Training Entrance Exam for UPSC 2022 . If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected