Are you searching for – Daily School Assembly General Knowledge Questions for 17 November 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Assembly – 17 November 2022.
General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Assembly – 17 November 2022
1. What does UPS stand for?
Answer: Uninterrupted Power Supply
2. Name the four metropolitan cities of India
Answer: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
3. Name the birthplace of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Answer: Cuttack in Odisha
4. What is the boiling point of water?
Answer: 100 degree is the boiling point of water.
5. Narendra Modi was the Chief Minister of which states?
6. Which state has taken up Sanskrit as an official language?
7. Name the first female Indian Astronaut
Answer: Kalpana Chawla
8. Who was the first Indian to go to space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
9. Who was India’s longest serving Prime Minister?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
10. Which is the smallest continent?
I Hope you like the article of the General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Assembly – 17 November 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected