Are you searching for – G20 Summit 2023 – Related IMP Questions and Answers MCQ | Current Affairs
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of G20 Summit 2023 – Related IMP Questions and Answers MCQ | Current Affairs
G20 Summit 2023 – Related IMP Questions and Answers MCQ | Current Affairs
- When was the G20 formed ? – Answer : 26 September 1999
- How many member countries are there in the G20 ? Answer : – 19
- When and Where was the first G20 Summit Held ? Answer : – 2008, USA
- Where was the Secretariat for Science 20 (S20) Meeting Held ? Answer : – IISc Bengaluru
- Which city hosted the G20 Foreign Ministers Meeting in India ? Answer : – New Delhi
- Where was the first Employment working group meeting under the Sherpa track of the G20 held ? Answer : – Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Where was the first G-20 Science 20 Inception Meeting Held ? Answer : – Puducherry
- Where was the first infrastructure working group meeting held ? Answer : – Pune, Maharashtra
- Where was the first Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion Working Group Meeting Held ? Answer : – Kolkata, West Bengal
- When did India assume the G-20 Presidency ? Answer : – December 1, 2022 to November 30, 2023
- What is the theme of India’s G20 Presidency ? Answer : – “One Earth One Family One Future”
- Which country host the 18th G20 Summit in 2023 ? Answer : – India
- Where was the first G20 International Financial Architecture working Group Meeting held ? Answer : – Chandigarh
- Where was the Think – 20 Meeting held ? Answer : – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- What is the Symbol used in the G20 India Logo ? Answer : – Lotus
G20 Summit 2023
|Held on Country||India|
|Conducted By||Ministry of External Affairs|
Member of G20 Summit 2023
Member’s – 19 Countries + European Union
- Republic of Korea,
- Saudi Arabia,
- South Africa,
- Türkiye, the
- United Kingdom, the
- United States, and the
- European Union.
Some Important Facts about G20 Summit 2023
18th Edition – India took over the G20 Presidency December 1, 2022 till November 30, 2023.
“Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” or One Earth – One Family – One Future” is drown from the ancient Sanskrit text of the Maha Upanishad.
The G20 Log draws inspiration from the vibrant colors of India’s national flag – saffron, white and green, and blue.
It juxtaposes (close together) planet Earth with the lotus, India’s national flower that reflects growth amid challenges.
The Earth reflects India’s pro-planet approach to life, one in perfect harmony with nature.
Below the G20 logo is “Bharat”, written in the Devanagari Script.
G20 Agenda 2023
India’s G20 agenda will be inclusive, ambitious, action-oriented and decisive : Narendra Modi
India will host over 200 meeting in over cities across 32 different workstreams. Final Summit in New Delhi in September 2023.
‘Think 20‘ meeting of G20 began to be held Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
First Environment and Climate Sustainability Working Group (ECSWG) meeting concludes in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
First G20 Energy Transition Working Group Meeting concludes in Bengaluru, Karnataka
First Meeting of Sustainable Finance Working Group under G20 begins in Guwahati, Assam.
Leave a Comment