Essay on Deepawali 2021 in English
Diwali is a Happy Festival of India. It is also known as Deepawali means rows of lighted lamps. This festival celebrated in the month of October or November Every Year.
Lord Rama came back to Ayodhya on this day. He lived in exile for fourteen year. When he came back to ayodhya, People lighted lamps. The people were happy on his return. They did not sleep for whole night on this day.
When Diwali comes people decorate their houses, shops with colorful lamps, rangolis, flowers etc. They prepare sweet dishes to eat and distribute them relatives and friends.
Diwali is five days long festival.
It begins with the First day Known as Dhanteras or Dhanatrayodashi. This day is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Dhanvantart, the teacher and the father of Ayurveda.
The Second day is Narak Chaturdashi or Choti Diwali. On this day people wake up early and apply aromatic oils on them before taking bath.
The Third day is the main Diwali Festival. Laxmi Puja is performed on this day.
The Fourth day is Goverdhan Puja or Padva. On this day, people make a small hillock usually of cow dung, Symbolising goverdhan and worship it.
The Fifth and last day is Bhai Dooj. On this day sisters pray for their brothers long and happy life.
Diwali is a Holy festival. We must not do anything wrong on this festival. we express love to all. Diwali is the festival of Love, Unity and Happiness Life.
5 Amazing Facts About Diwali
- The festival occurs on a no-moon night
- It celebrates the birth of Lakshmi, goddess of Wealth
- It’s the end of harvest season
- There are plenty of fireworks and lights!
- It includes the festival of Annakut
10 Lines on Diwali Festival 2021 in English / Short Essay in English on Diwali
- Diwali is one of the most beautiful festival of India
- It is also Known as Deepawali means series of Lights.
- Diwali is celebrated as Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya after 14 Years of exile.
- It is celebrated in October or November each year.
- This Festival marks the victory of light over darkness.
- On this festival people decorated their house with colourful Diyas, rangoli design, flowers etc.
- People prepare sweet dishes like Laddus, Karanjis, Kadboli etc. to eat and distribute them relatives and friends.
- People worship Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha on third day of Diwali.
- Five days of Diwali starting from Dhanteras to Bhaidhuj.
- Diwali is the festival of Love, Unity, Hopes, victory and happiness.
I hope you like the article of Diwali- Festival of Lights in India Essay in English, Facts 2021. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Diwali- Festival of Lights in India Essay in English, Facts 2021 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.