Are you searching for – Daily School Assembly Today News Headlines for 12 April 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Daily School Assembly Today News Headlines for 12 April 2023
Daily School Assembly Today News Headlines for 12 April 2023
To inform all pupils of what will be happening in the Nation and the world today, the top headlines of the day are read during the school assembly after the call to prayer. Now let’s read the most recent news of the day. Read the most recent news from India and outside while keeping up with Indian political movements
We are giving information News of National News, International News, Educational News, Sports News, Business News and science & Technology News.
Today’s Important Day on 12 April 2023
International Day for Human Space Flight – April 12, 2023
National News Headlines – 12 April 2023 (Wednesday)
- Normal Monsoon Expected This Year, Says Government
- A day after Papalpreet Singh was arrested from Amritsar district under the National Security Act, the Punjab Police sent out a direct message.
- Enforced silence, dismantling pillars of democracy: Sonia Gandhi attacks Centre
- Data Protection Bill Ready; Will Be Introduced In Parliament In Monsoon Session : AG Tells Supreme Court In WhatsApp Case
- Election Commission order: AAP gets national party tag; NCP, TMC, CPI lose status
- Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer Vande Bharat Express: PM Modi to launch world’s first semi-high speed passenger train on OHE territory
- SC gets low-down on Bills pending with Telangana Governor
- Illicit weapons supplied across border: India’s veiled attack on Pak at UNSC
- Sachin Pilot sits on dharna against own govt, Gehlot to hold cabinet meeting tomorrow
- If there was violence against Muslims in India, would their population be growing, says Nirmala Sitharaman
- “Don’t mess around with my authority,” Chief Justice DY Chandrachud said, when the lawyer suggested that he would raise his request before a different bench.
- The ‘Amul versus Nandini’ political slugfest has spooked the BJP, forcing top party leaders to step in and douse the row that erupted just a month before the Karnataka Assembly polls.
International World News Headlines – 12 April 2023
- Police say a 23-year-old used a rifle to kill at least four people at the Louisville bank where he was an employee.
- Smog, Grey Clouds Engulf Beijing As Sandstorms Return To China
- Pentagon officials have admitted that the documents are real, but they seem to have been edited in some places.
- Russia Shiveluch Volcano Erupts: Schools were shut and residents in villages close to the eruption were told to stay indoors.
- ‘Mischief’ In South China Sea! US Navy’s 7th Fleet Destroyer, USS Milius, ‘Flexes Muscles’ Near China Claimed Mischief Reef
- Russia Unleashes ‘Tank Hunter’ Unit To Obliterate Western MBTs; Ukraine Warns About Moscow’s ‘Fabulous’ Bombs
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel For Education Updates – Daily School Assembly News
Sports News Headlines – 12 April 2023
- “Family Was In Debt, Problems Over Now,” KKR Hero Rinku Singh Tells NDTV
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Tuesday announced the schedule of India’s domestic season 2023-24. The season will see a total of 1846 matches being played between the last week of June 2023 and March 2024.
- Virat Kohli shares swimming pool pic with Vamika; fans call them ‘cutest father and daughter’.
- World Chess Championship 2023 Round 2 As It Happened: Ian Nepomniachtchi with black beats Ding Liren to take lead
- The return of the Hockey India League (HIL) was confirmed on Monday with the national federation announcing partners for all commercial and marketing operations related to the tournament.
- Novak Djokovic was a player on the mission in 2015, conquering the opening three notable titles and seeking the fourth in Monte Carlo.
- India women’s team will get full-fledged coaching staff, says BCCI secretary Jay Shah
- Abhishek Bachchan Rushes To Hug Aishwarya Rai As His Kabaddi Team Wins, Aaradhya Poses With Trophy
Business News Headlines – 12 April 2023
- Shares of IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) fell over 1 per cent in Tuesday’s trade ahead of the company’s March quarter results.
- On Rahul Gandhi’s “Rs 20,000 Crore” Charge, Adani Group’s Counter
- Closing Bell: Nifty ends above 17,700, Sensex gains 311 pts; metal, auto, banks rally
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to open first Apple Stores in Mumbai, New Delhi
- The Nexon facelift will be based on the Curvv concept and will adopt Tata Motors’ next-generation cabin design.
- Ignoring all the noise around allegations made in the explosive Hindenburg report, state-run Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) ended up hiking stake in billionaire Gautam Adani’s flagship entity Adani Enterprises in the March quarter.
Science Technology News Headlines – 12 April 2023
- AI to detect fake sick leaves?
- A viral report is doing rounds on social media. As per the reports, researchers have developed the technology that can detect if a person is suffering from a cold or not, by analyzing the tone of their voice.
- YouTube down? Several users report problems, Twitter gets flooded with YouTube down memes and jokes
- Google Pixel 7a leaked renders show off new blue color, and it looks stunning
- UIDAI, IIT Bombay join hands to develop touchless biometric capture system
- In a statement, Baidu emphasized that “Until our company’s official announcement, any Ernie app you see from App Store or other stores are fake.”
Thought of the Day – 12 April 2023
If you love life, don’t waste time be brave and face the world.