Are you searching for – Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 28 December 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 28 December 2022
Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 28 December 2022
To inform all pupils of what will be happening in the nation and the world today, the top headlines of the day are read during the school assembly after the call to prayer. Now let’s read the most recent news of the day. Read the most recent news from India and outside while keeping up with Indian political movements.
We are giving information News of National News, International News, Sports News, Business News and science & Technology News.
What is Special in this Day ?
National News Headlines – 28 December 2022 (Wednesday)
- Pakistani National caught trying to cross Border in Gujarat : Border Security Force
- Supreme Court Hearing on State Laws Regulating Conversions Due to Inter – Faith Marraiges on Jan 2
- Value Education Should Be included in Curriculum : President Draupadi Murmu
- Terror Attach Averted, 15 Kg Explosive Defused in Jammu’s Udhampur : Cops
- CBSE Board Exam 2023 : Class 10, 12 Practical Exams from January 2; Board Issues Guidelines
- Election Commission Initiative Delimitation of Constituencies in Assam
- Yogi Adityanath Defiant on Reservation Changes Despite Court Setback
- Cheating in Exams Plague – Like Pandemic must be dealt with heavy hand : Delhi High Court
- Centre Giving Full Support to Judiciary to Resolve Pending Cases : Minister
- Kerala Sounds Flood Warning As Mullaperiyar Dam water Reaches Maximum Limit
- Right to Repair Online Portal, NTH Mobile App, More Announced by Piyush Goyal
- Union Health Minister Mandaviya visits Safdarjung Hospital, reviews COVID-19 mock drill
- Bharat Biotech’s intranasal COVID-19 vaccine to cost Rs800 for private markets
- PM Modi’s brother Prahalad Modi, family members injured in car accident in Mysuru
- Temperatures drop in North India ; severe cold wave to hit Rajasthan
International World News Headlines – 28 December 2022
- North Korea’s Weapons Program Defies COVID Outbreak
- UN Urges Taliban to End “Unfathomable Restrictions” On Women
- 12 New Arrested over Leicester Violence Post India – Pakistan Cricket Match
- Serbs block Roads in Kosovo, Serbia Puts Army on ‘Highest Combat Alert”
- Chinese Public Shows Mixed Emotions about COVID Zero Ending
- Taiwan Likely to Make 1 Year Military Service Mandatory Amid China threat
- US Interfering in Internal affairs of Bangladesh : Russia on Envoy’s Visit
- Myanmar Court to Give Final Verdict in Aung San Suu Kyi Trials On Friday
- Russia Foils Second drone attack by Ukraine on Its Military Base
- Ukraine Must fulfil our “Proposals” Otherwise “Army will Decide” : Russia
- Ukraine’s Zelensky says Nearly 9 Million people are without power.
Sports News Headlines – 28 December 2022
- HS Prannoy Regains Career – Best world No 8 Rankings
- Lovlina, Nikhat Win National Boxing Gold, Railways Lift Team Trophy
- Cristiano Ronaldo Subjected to ‘Political Ban’ at FIFA World Cup 2022 : Turkey President Recep Erdogan
- Novak Djokovic back in Australia a Year after Being Deported
- Ashleigh Gardner new No.1 in women’s T20I all rounders’ ranking
Business News Headlines – 28 December 2022
- Sensex Rallies for Second Straight Day Rises over 360 Points Boosted by China Repeoning
- Rupee Plunged 21 Paise to 82.86 Per Dollar on Higher Crude Prices
- Government Debt Rises by 1 % to Rs 147 Lakh Crore in Q2 : Finance Ministry Report
- Pension Fund Regulator Proposes UK Like Pension Scheme for Gig Workers
- Birth of New Unicorns Drop by Nearly Half This year : Report
Science Technology News Headlines – 28 December 2022
- James Webb Space Telescope captures the glowing bright heart of a galaxy.
- Researchers Identify Insidious New Way COVID 19 Virus Uses to Invade Cells
- Two Potentially Habitable Earth Like Planters Discovered Around a Star Near the Sun
Thought of the Day – 28 December 2022
Positive Word of the Day For Daily School Assembly – 28 December 2022
Scrumptious – This means delightful or delicious.
Covered Topics in Today Morning School Assembly Post – 28 December 2022
- National News Headlines – 28 December 2022 (Wednesday)
- International World News Headlines –