Are you searching for – Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 27 January 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 27 January 2023
Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 27 January 2023
Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 25 January 2023
To inform all pupils of what will be happening in the nation and the world today, the top headlines of the day are read during the school assembly after the call to prayer. Now let’s read the most recent news of the day. Read the most recent news from India and outside while keeping up with Indian political movements.
We are giving information News of National News, International News, Sports News, Business News and science & Technology News.
What is Today’s Special ?
Pariksha Pe Charcha Watch Live
National News Headlines – 27 January 2023 (Friday)
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to interact with students, parents, & teachers, in annual event Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi, at 11 AM
- Bharat Biotech launches ‘iNCOVACC
- Weather news: Fresh Western Disturbance likely to cause snow activity in Western Himalayan Region, rainfall over northwest plains in next 3 days
- Death Anniversary of former president of India, R Venkataraman
- Punjab, Aam Aadmi Party government to launch 500 Aam Aadmi clinics in the state, Delhi CM & party convener Arvind Kejriwal to grace occasion
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET PG 2023 registration to end
International World News Headlines – 27 January 2023
- Nine Palestinians including elderly woman killed in Israeli raids in Jenin refugee camp
- Meta allows Donald Trump to be back on Facebook, Instagram after 2-year ban
- Chris Hipkins sworn in as New Zealand’s 41st Prime Minister, says focus on national economy
- Spain horror: Sexton hacked to death, priest seriously injured after two churches attacked in Algeciras, terror link probed
- Air raid sirens heard across Ukraine as authorities report Russian attacks in several locations
- Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp down for thousands of users in US
- China says Covid deaths are down by nearly 80%
Sports News Headlines – 27 January 2023
- ICC Women’s Under-19 T20 World Cup, India vs New Zealand 1st Semi-Final, at Potchefstroom at 1:30 PM
- ICC Women’s Under-19 T20 World Cup, Australia vs England 2nd Semi-Final, at Potchefstroom at 5:15 PM
- Hockey World Cup: •Semi-final 1, Australia vs Germany at Bhubaneswar at 4:30 PM and semi-final 2: Belgium vs Netherlands at Bhubaneswar at 7:00 PM
Business News Headlines – 27 January 2023
- Sensex and Nifty both rise during the closing session.
- Rupee was down 8 paisas to close at 82.86 against the US dollar.
- ONGC Indian Oil will become one of the top-earning public sector companies in 2021–2022.
- SBI to Issue Infrastructure Bonds to Raise an Additional $1.2 Billion: Official
- SEBI asked OYO to resubmit the draught IPO documents with the updates, which could delay the public offering.
- In Indore Center, Airtel announced the roll-out of 5G services. Windfall profit tax on crude oil and diesel exports has been raised; new rates take effect on January 3.
- Continue reading “To be Too Big to Fail” from SBI, ICICI Bank, and HDFC Bank
Science Technology News Headlines – 27 January 2023
- Launch of the TECNO PHANTOM X2 with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 5G chipset: Learn more
- Indians want to grip and feel cellphones before making a purchase: Report
- The Poco C50 has two back cameras and a 5,000mAh battery as of its launch in India.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G First Impression: Climbing the Ladder
- At CES 2023, Samsung releases four new models for its Odyssey, ViewFinity, and Smart Monitor lines.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए – Click Here to Daily School Assembly News Headlines in Hindi for 27 January 2023
Thank You to All Beloved Readers
Leave a Comment