Are you searching for – Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 13 February 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 13 February 2023
Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 13 February 2023
To inform all pupils of what will be happening in the Nation and the world today, the top headlines of the day are read during the school assembly after the call to prayer. Now let’s read the most recent news of the day. Read the most recent news from India and outside while keeping up with Indian political movements.
We are giving information News of National News, International News, Educational News, Sports News, Business News and science & Technology News.
National News Headlines – 13 February 2023 (Monday)
- Life Imprisonment – For anyone caught cheating in exams in Uttarakhand
- At 13,862 Feet, India’s 1st “Frozen – Lake ” Marathon to take Place in Ladakh
- US Delegation to Aero India 2023 One of the Biggest Ever : US Ambassador
- 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Assam’s Nagaon
- Will Try to Make India’s Highways at Par With US by 2024 : Nitin Gadkari
- Head of Largest – Ever US Delegation to Aero India Hails Defense Partnership
- Tripura Elections 2023 : State’s Electoral Past in 10 Numbers
- PM Modi Opened Mega Expressway in Rajasthan ahead of Elections
- Artificial Intelligence A “Game – Changer” In Legal Field : Supreme Court Judge Hima Kohli
- Bhagwant Mann, the chief executive of Punjab, instructs agents to take the assets of the state’s drug dealers.
- Rajnath Singh claims that although India does not believe in war, it will fight if necessary in view of the most recent border issue.
- As the Bharat Jodo Yatra hits Uttar Pradesh, NC member Farooq Abdullah joins Rahul Gandhi.
- On January 5 and 6, BJP national president JP Nadda will visit Karnataka.
- Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra visits UP; Akhilesh and Mayawati are instructed to stay away from the Congress padayatra
- Rajnath from Arunachal Pradesh warns China not to take India’s culture of peace for granted.
- PM Modi stated at the Indian Science Congress that science should help India advance. Infinite Nirbhar
- An anti-terror agency team travels to Rajouri in Jammu following the terrorist attack
International World News Headlines – 13 February 2023
- Indian Doctors a beacon of Hope as Turkey reels under cold after quake
- US Jet shoots down “Unidentified object” over Canada, 2nd strike in 2 days
- Germany to grant 3 month emergency visas to Turkey, Syria quake survivors
- Taliban wants Afghanistan to have a strong economy and attract foreign investment.
- EU Gave Free Vaccines To China Amid COVID Surge Young Ukrainian Acrobats Perform in Budapest After Wartime Training
- Indian-American woman wins reelection as Texas County Judge, making history in the process.
- Global anti-Terror Organization Nepal may be “Greyed Out” by FATF for money laundering.
- China has made an unrelenting effort to alter LAC: Jaishankar S.
- Beijing slams “Entry Restrictions Targeting Only Chinese Travelers”
- Tesla was fined $2.2 million by South Korea for deceptive advertising.
- Zelensky claimed that Russia intends to “exhaust” Ukraine with a protracted drone campaign.
Educational News Headlines – 13 February 2023
- December 2022 for FMGE Exam adjourned until January 20; see explanation here
- CSAS Round 3 allocation for UG courses has been delayed; dates will be announced tomorrow for DU Admissions 2022.
- Today marks the reopening of basic schools in Delhi.
- India informs China of new requirements for Indian medical students attending Chinese universities in order to be eligible to practise in India
- Kerala Extended KTET October 2022 registration deadline of November 11; exam dates of December 3, 4, and 5.
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2022: Check details and apply by mail for 152 Field Supervisor & Draftsman positions.
- Apply online for 316 graduate and technician apprentice positions with WCL Apprentices by 2022.
- On December 6, SSC CHSL Notification 2022 will be made available.
Sports News Headlines – 13 February 2023
- Smriti Mandhana, Harnmanpreet Kaur, Shafali Verma Tipped to cross Rs 1 Crore mark in Women’s Premier League Auction
- Jaydev Unadkat Released from second test to play ranji final for Saurashtra
- According to the BCCI, Rishab Pant will be flown from Dehradun to Mumbai.
- Novak Djokovic is set to skip Indian Wells and Miami one more after the US tightened immunisation rules.
- PSG supporters give Messi a triumphant greeting at the Paris airport.
- Saudi Arabia is predicted to host the FIFA World Cup in 2030, following Qatar.
Business News Headlines – 13 February 2023
- Sensex and Nifty both rise during the closing session.
- Rupee was down 8 paisas to close at 82.86 against the US dollar.
- ONGC Indian Oil will become one of the top-earning public sector companies in 2021–2022.
- SBI to Issue Infrastructure Bonds to Raise an Additional $1.2 Billion: Official
- SEBI asked OYO to resubmit the draught IPO documents with the updates, which could delay the public offering.
- In Indore Center, Airtel announced the roll-out of 5G services. Windfall profit tax on crude oil and diesel exports has been raised; new rates take effect on January 3.
- Continue reading “To be Too Big to Fail” from SBI, ICICI Bank, and HDFC Bank
Science Technology News Headlines – 13 February 2023
- Launch of the TECNO PHANTOM X2 with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 5G chipset: Learn more
- Indians want to grip and feel cellphones before making a purchase: Report
- The Poco C50 has two back cameras and a 5,000mAh battery as of its launch in India.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G First Impression: Climbing the Ladder
- At CES 2023, Samsung releases four new models for its Odyssey, ViewFinity, and Smart Monitor lines.
Thought of the Day – 13 February 2023
Change is the end result of all true learning.