Are you Searching For CBSE Guidelines for conduct of Practical Examination with Compartment Examination.
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Declared – Guidelines for conduct of Practical Examination with Compartment Examination.
Guidelines for Conduct of Practical Examinations with the Compartment Examination Reg.
As per requirement and the provisions contained in the examination bye-laws and the decision taken in the meeting of the examination committee held on 20.01.2022 and amendment in the examination bye-laws vide notification dated 28.02.2022 practical examinations are required to be conducted in respect of the following two category of students:
- (a) Students who have been placed in Repeat in Practical (RP) category in any subject(s).
- (b) Students who have been placed in Repeat in Theory and Practical Both (RB) category in any subject(s).
Schools and Students may please note the following for Further necessary action in this regard:
1. A student who has been decaled Repeat in Practical(RP) shall have to appear in the practical examination only and there is no need for him to appear in the theory examination, and previous theory marks will be carried forward and accounted for students who have been declared Repeat in Theory and Practical Both (RB) shall have to appear in the practical examination as well as the theory examination, if eligible for appearing in Compartment Examinations.
2. Dates for Conduct of Practical Examinations
The Practical Examinations shall be conducted from 23rd August 2022 to 30th August 2022.
3. Venue of Practical Examinations
The Practical Examinations shall be conducted in the examination centres fixed for theory examinations.
4. Appointment of External Examiner by the Board
The Regional Offices will appoint External Examiners for all students of Class-XII. The Internal Examiners shall be appointed by the center superintend from their own school teachers.
In case teachers are not available in the centre school in any subject for appointment as internal examiners, teacher from nearby schools shall be appointed.
5. Answer Books for Practical
The practical answer books supplied by the Regional Offices are to be used for the conduct of the practical examination. It is to be ensured that the examiner completes all entries in practical answer books carefully and correctly.
6. Sending of Award Lists to the Regional Office
After the conduct of practical examinations, the award lists shall be prepared as per the modalities already supplied for conduct of practical examinations. Scanned copies of duly signed award lists shall be sent to the regional offices on the day of examination itself through email. There after the hard copies of the award lists and the answer books shall be dispatched to the regional office in a timed manner.
7. Action by Students / Examinees
(a) The students/examinees shall contact their examination centers without fail by 22.08.2022 with a copy of their result/mark sheet and admit card.
(b) The students / examinees shall note the date and time of practical examination given by the examination centre and report for the practical examination at the examination centre on time.
8. Action by Examination Centres
- The Centre Superintendent of the Examination Centre shall prepare a list of all students whose practical examinations are to be conducted, class wise and subject wise.
- The Centre Superintendent of the Examination Centre shall contact the Regional Office well in advance for appointment of external examiners where ever required.
- Under no circumstances the center superintendent of the examination center shall appoint external examiners at their own.
- The date and time of the practical examinations shall be fixed keeping in mind the availability of external examiners, convenience of examinees and the datesheet of compartment examinations.
- The students/examinees shall be informed well in advance about the dates and time of conduct of examinations.
- The regional officers shall be informed about the plan of conduct of practical examinations.