Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – Upload Report Photos Link of Celebration of International Day of Yoga 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Upload Report Photos Link of Celebration of International Day of Yoga 2023
CBSE Circular – Upload Report Photos Link of Celebration of International Day of Yoga 2023
United Nations has declared 21st June as ‘International Day of Yoga’ (IDY). It has been a worldwide celebration for the last 8 years and has effectively facilitated the global dissemination of the significance of practising Yoga for overall health and well-being and enduring sustainable lifestyle. The theme for this year is ‘Yoga for Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’.
The domestic tagline for IDY 2023 is ‘Har Aangan Yog’ being propagated to bring Yoga to every household at the grassroot level. Ministry of Ayush, Government of India has prepared ‘The IDY Handbook’ which is available at the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pyJW4GuklqAzqBiYe5s58XeeLk1PSGy4?sort=13&di rection=a
In view of above, you are requested to organize the following suggestive activities to celebrate the International Day of Yoga 2023:
- Organize Yoga Workshops and Seminars for students & teachers and encourage them to practice and adopt Yoga.
- Mass Yoga demonstration may be arranged on the International Day of Yoga.
- Quiz and Essay Writing Competitions on Yoga-theme may be organized to create interest among the students.
- Encourage students and staff to participate in IDY competitions organized by Ministry of Ayush on MyGov platform (https://www.mygov.in/) such as Jingle contest, PM Yoga awards (https://innovateindia.mygov. in/pm-yoga-awards/) etc.
- Publish Yoga & IDY-specific articles in School’s e-newsletter, bulletin, magazine etc.
- Yoga Quiz: A Yoga Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Ayush (MoA), in collaboration with the MyGov on platform (https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/internationalday-of-yoga-2023-quiz-2-0/).
- Yoga Pledge: Ministry of Ayush is encouraging the citizens to take Yoga Pledge
(https://yoga.ayush.gov.in/yoga/), with a resolve to make Yoga an integral part of
their daily lives.
A brief report of activities (including 2-3 photographs) may be uploaded by the schools at:
You are requested to take a note of the above and organize the above suggestive activities in your school and also encourage the students & teachers to participate in these activities so as to make celebration of International Day of Yoga a grand success.