In this Article we give information regarding CBSE Circular – Submission of Class IX, XI Online Registration 2022-23
Submission of Registration Data of Candidates for Class IX/XI, Session 2022-23
Registration of students in Class IX and XI is a very significant process which helps CBSE in advance planning for holding the Class X & XII examinations of these students in the forthcoming year. Another important aspect of registration is to communicate the students personal particulars to the parents so that in case, there is any mistake in the personal details of the student concerned the same may be corrected prior to the conduct of class X/XII examination. This helps in eliminating request in future for making the corrections.
The process of Registration shall start as per schedule given in Annexure – A. The Registration of candidates will be done through Pariksha Sangam Link given in CBSE Official Website – https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
As submission of the Registration Data by adhering to the schedule is very important, the schools are therefore requested to plan timely submission of data of the candidates. Apart form following the schedule, it is also important that the data filled-in is absolutely correct.
Actions as given below are to be taken for Registration of Students on the Registration Portal
- There are several important information without understanding which schools will not be able to fill-in the registration correctly. It is therefore requested that a meeting be convened by the principal with personal/teachers assigned the responsibility to complete the registration.
- Only those students shall be allowed to appear for Class X and XII Board’s Examinations in session 2023-24, whose names would be submitted through the online process of submission of registration data.
- Principals/Schools should ensure that:-
- Students sponsored are their own regular and bonafide students only.
- No bonafide students’ name is left unsponsored.
- Students are not from any unauthorized / unaffiliated schools.
- Students are regularly attending classes in your school.
- Students are not registered with any other School education Board in addition to CBSE.
- The students are eligible for admission in Classes IX & XI and appearing in Class X and XII Board’s Examination as per provisions of Examination Byelaws.
- In case of students of Class – XII, it may be specifically ensured that the students have passed their class-x examination from a recognized School Education Board Only.
- In case of students of class – XI, it may be specifically ensured that:
- the student have passed and cleared all subjects/papers of their Class-X examination and declared pass by the concerned Board.
- the students have passed their Class-X examination from a recognized School Education Board Only.
While Uploading data, Schools will be responsible for ensuring the following Points: Registration Time
- Spelling of name of student/father/mother/Guardian is correct and is as per Admission & withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- It may be ensured that Full Name of the candidate/mother/father/guardian be filled to avoid correction in the future and avoid hardship to the candidate. Abbreviation should not be used.
- Date of Birth is correct and is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Subject combinations are correct and as per scheme of studies.
Subject Codes should be chosen carefully & especially in the following subjects, codes be chosen correctly:
CBSE Subject Codes for Class – X
- Hindi – A (002),
- Hindi – B (085),
- Urdu A (003),
- Urdu B (303),
- Mathematics Standard (041),
- Mathematics Basic (241)
CBSE Subject Codes for Class – XII
- Hindi Core (302)
- Hindi Elective (002)
- English Core (301)
- English Elective (001)
- Sanskrit Core (322)
- Sanskrit Elective (022)
- Urdu Core (303)
- Urdu Elective (003)
- Mathematics (041)
- Applied Mathematics (241)
How to Submit Data in Oasis for Class IX(9) and XI(11)
Schools are expected to keep their data on OASIS Portal updated at all times. however, once again the school may complete / update the information on OASIS portal well before opening of registration portal. It is mandatory complete/update data before opening of registration portal.
Schedule for Registration of Students in Class 9(IX) and 11(XI) for 2022-23
Without Late fee Registration Data CBSE Class IX(9) and XI(11)
Start from 01 July 2022 (Friday) to 30 September 2022 (Friday)
With Late fee Registration Data CBSE Class IX(9) and XI(11)
Start from 01 October 2022 (Saturday) to 15 October 2022 (Saturday)
How to Submission of Data for Class IX(9) and XI(11) – 2022-23
Official website of CBSE – https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
Fee Details for Registration for Class IX and XI
Without Late Fee
|Class IX (9) and XI(11)||Rupees. 300/- per candidate|
With Late Fee
Late fee of Rupees. 2,300/- per candidate.