Are you searching for – Skill Expo cum Awareness Workshop for the Principals and Teachers
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Skill Expo cum Awareness Workshop for the Principals and Teachers
Skill Expo cum Awareness Workshop for the Principals and Teachers
According to NEP 2020, by 2025, at least 50% of learners shall have vocational exposure through school and higher education.
The goal of a well-designed school curriculum is that it exposes children to maximum skills and knowledge to make them better informed and productive member of the society. Every child is supposed to learn at least one vocation and be exposed to several more. The NEP 2020 states that there will be ‘no hard separation’ between the ‘vocational and academic streams.
In keeping this spirit alive, CBSE is organizing Skill Expo cum awareness workshop for skill subjects offered by the Board with specific emphasis on Beauty and Wellness, Apparel, Fashion Studies and Textile Design. This is first of its kind Skill EXPO cum Awareness workshop to develop awareness for skills along with recognizing the importance of skills in ones’ daily life.
Some key points of the Skill Expo/Exhibition-2022 will be
- Participation in this exhibition is open for all CBSE schools of Lucknow and nearby districts.
- Minimum one and maximum three skills from one school can be exhibited.
- Schools are supposed to prepare the concept and process of skill/skills to be displayed in the exhibition.
- If the concept, process and working presentation is appropriate, CBSE will felicitate it.
- This event will train principals and teachers on how to implement skill education in schools.
- Students will be invited to visit so that they also learn from these skills.
- Schools can either prepare & exhibit one skill on their own or they can include experts of the particular field also.
- Skill education fair will provide a stall of size 8 X 8 feet to the participating school.
How to Register in Skill Expo cum Awareness Workshop for the Principals and Teachers
The schedule of Awareness Workshops at Lucknow is as follows
|Date||Time||Venue of Awareness Workshop||Registration Link|
|5th August 2022||10:00 am onwards||Lucknow International Public School, NH-24, Chandpur-Khanipur, Near Itaunja, Sitapur Road, Lucknow226203.||https://docs.google.com/|
Leave a Comment