Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – Online Registration Awareness Programme for Actuarial Science
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Online Registration Awareness Programme for Actuarial Science
CBSE Circular – Online Registration Awareness Programme for Actuarial Science
Actuaries are the professionals with expertise in the field of financial modelling, risk analysis, statistics, investments, information technology & data science, and business.
Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is a statutory body established for regulation of profession of Actuaries in India and regulates the education and training of Actuaries in India.
To give more insight about Actuarial Science and Actuary as a profession, Board has planned to conduct a series of webinars in collaboration with IAI for Principals and teachers of schools affiliated to the Board. The schedule is given below. All concerned are requested to register for the webinar (any one) at the link for registration mentioned below.
Please Note that:
- There is no fee for attending above said awareness programmes.
- The online awareness programme is exclusively for the Principals and teachers of CBSE
- As limited seats are available, selection of participants shall be on first come-first serve basis.
- The Principal and teachers shortlisted for the programme will be informed two day prior to the
programme through email on the e-mail Id provided at the time of registration.
For any queries /feedback, the school may e-mail to :
- Department of Skill Education, CBSE at [email protected]
- Ms. Rashi Kapoor, Institute of Actuaries of India at [email protected]