Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) 2023 – from 30.10.2023 to 05.11.2023 in the Schools Affiliated to CBSE
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) 2023 – from 30.10.2023 to 05.11.2023 in the Schools Affiliated to CBSE
CBSE Circular – Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) 2023 Report Link
The Vigilance Awareness Week will be observed from 30.10.2023 to 05.11.2023 with the following theme:
“भ्रष्टाचार का विरोध करें; राष्ट्र के प्रति समवपिि रहे”
“Say no to corruption; commit to the Nation”
Accordingly, all schools are advised to observe “Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) – 2023” from 30.10.2023 to 05.11.2023 and organize activities from the following activities as may be feasible in their respective schools:
- i. Display of banners, hoardings posters etc. during the VAW – 2023.
- ii. Administer “Integrity Pledge” by the students of class X to XII, teachers and other staff members of the school on 30.10.2023 in the school or any other day during the VAW Week as per the enclosed pledge at Annexure 1.
- iii. Sensitize the students of senior classes about the ill effects of corruption in the society and promote moral values amongst the students.
- iv. Sensitize the staff members for creating awareness amongst the staff members about the ill effects of corruption and to promote probity, integrity and honesty. Special emphasis may be given to encourage the youth in various activities emphasising the importance of integrity and ethics.
- v. Organize various activities such as lectures, panel discussions, debates, quiz, essay writing, slogans/elocution/cartoon/poster competitions on moral values, ethics, good governance practices etc. covering the theme of VAW-2023 so as to generate healthy debate on corruption and for ensuring active participation of students of schools.
- vi. Organize seminar/workshop in the school in the theme of VAW-2023.
- vii. Advise the students of Class X to XII, staff and others to take e-pledge and to encourage others to take e-pledge, by visiting the website of CVC (https://www.cvc.gov.in).
The schools may also submit a report of the same at the following link latest by 10.11.2023:
You are requested to disseminate the above information among the students and teachers of your school.