CBSE Circular – Har Ghar Tiranga Program
As you are aware that ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Program’ is scheduled to be observed as a part of ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’, to encourage citizens to hoist the National Flag of India in their homes. In continuation of CBSE circular no.Acad-65/2022 dated 09.06.2022, regarding Har Ghar Tiranga Program, following may please be noted:
- Special assembly sessions may be organized in schools with each day dedicated to a particular aspect of Tiranga.
- Prabhat Pheries may be organized, wherever possible, with students holding flags between 11th -15th August 2022.
- Every school may participate by hoisting the National Flag on the said dates.
- A dedicated website https://harghartiranga.com/ has been created for uploading of selfies with Tiranga.
- All students, teachers, other staff members and parents may be encouraged to also hoist the National Flag at their respective homes.
- Salient features of Flag Code of India, 2002 as well as FAQs about use/ display of Indian National Flag, as received from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India are enclosed. (Annexure 1)
- All precautions against Covid-19 pandemic need to be observed during this program.
You are requested to disseminate the above information among all stakeholders and generate momentum through special outreach activities for making it a people-centric movement.
How to Upload Photos and Brief Report Via Google Form – Har Ghar Tiranga Program 2022
A brief report of activities and few photographs may be uploaded by the schools
I hope you like the Article of the CBSE Circular – Link of Upload Photographs and Report for Har Ghar Tiranga Program. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected