Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – International Al-Beruniy Chemical Olympiad at Uzbekistan
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – International Al-Beruniy Chemical Olympiad at Uzbekistan
CBSE Circular – International Al-Beruniy Chemical Olympiad at Uzbekistan
The Republic of Uzbekistan has forwarded the information about upcoming International Al-Beruniy Chemical Olympiad which will be held offline in Khiva (Uzbekistan) on 11-17 June, 2023. Following are detailed information about the Olympiad –
- i. Participants must be between 15-18 years old (inclusive)
- ii. All teams of the participating countries consist of 5 people – 4 participants and 1 team leader. Several teams from every country can participate in the International Olympiad.
- iii. Participation is free of charge.
- iv. The Organizing Committee of the Olympiad will cover all the expenses (accommodation, meals and transportation within the country) for team members and their leaders (5 person in total), Air fare of the Team will not be borne by the Organizing Committee.
- v. Registration is open till 27.05.2023.
- A copy of Regulation for the organization and conduct of the International Olympiad in Chemistry is attached at Annexure ‘A’ for further details of the Olympiad.
- The schools are requested to share the above information with the students of their school and facilitate their participation.