Are you searching for – CBSE Circular – How to Upload Photos and Report Link Swachhata Pakhwada 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – How to Upload Photos and Report Link Swachhata Pakhwada 2023
CBSE Circular – How to Upload Photos and Report Link Swachhata Pakhwada 2023
As you are aware, Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Govt. of India is observing Swachhata Pakhwada from 1st to 15th September 2023. For observing the Swachhata Pakhwada in a befitting manner for focused participation resulting in cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene drive and other related activities in schools with active involvement of students, teachers and community, the schools are requested to undertake the following suggested activities from 1st to 15th September 2023:
- Swachhata Shapath may be organized wherein all students and teachers/ staff may take oath in the school assembly.
- Holding meeting (in small groups) of SMCs/ PTAs or between parents and teachers in the first week of the Pakhwada to highlight the importance of cleanliness & sanitations and importance of handwashing.
- Teachers should inspect water and sanitary facilities in the school, do a quick assessment of water-sanitation and hygiene facilities and make proposal/ plan for repair and upkeep of the facilities, if required.
- Competitions such as Essay/ Slogan/ Poem Writing, Painting, Quiz etc. may be organized for students on cleanliness and hygiene practices in the school.
- Swachhata awareness messages to be posted on the website of the school.
Further, following activities may be undertaken by teachers and administration of the school:
- All kinds of waste material like sanitation waste, used and disposed masks, broken furniture, unusable equipment defunct vehicles etc. should be completely removed from the school premises and disposed off as per procedure.
- Banning use of single use of plastics within school premises. Awareness about stopping use of Single Use Plastic and mitigation of plastic pollution while adhering to 3 R (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) principle.
- Teachers and students should propagate the theme of the Pakhwada among family members, neighbours, citizens in nearby areas.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of frequently used surfaces.
A brief report of activities alongwith 3-4 photographs may be uploaded by the school at the following link before 19th September 2023: